The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > That Greens walkout: no, senator, it was a stunt > Comments

That Greens walkout: no, senator, it was a stunt : Comments

By Richard Laidlaw, published 19/9/2016

A group with formal party status, however, should understand that it has duties to the parliament that extend beyond those of an individual member.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Peter King: 95.7% of Australians did NOT vote for Hanson. Ignore her and her followers..."unrepresentative swill"!

I guess you didn't see the Poll. 49% of Australians want muslem Immigration stopped. Then they was the moslem Lawyers Poll.

Ms Veiszadeh, a moslem activist & Lawyer was so disgusted by the Essential poll that she decided to conduct her own online poll on Left-leaning Twitter. Sadly, the result wasn't what she expected. After more than 46,000 votes a whopping 74% of respondents said they'd support a ban on Muslim migration.

I guess you're in the 26% minority ol' mate. Even 34% of the Green supporters support a Ban on moslem immigration.

Unrepresentative swill? I don't think so.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 26 September 2016 4:16:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks, Jayb, I suspected she represented most Australians on the question of muslem immigration.
Of course, anyone who calls her an idiot is a complete fool.
Posted by Leo Lane, Monday, 26 September 2016 4:33:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then 49% of fellow Australians are racist fools..chalk up terrorists 1, democracy 0.
Posted by Peter King, Monday, 26 September 2016 4:43:41 PM
Yes Leo, they are known as "Useful Idiots" by the moslems.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 26 September 2016 4:44:31 PM
Note that 91.7% of people did not vote for the greens in the senate either.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 26 September 2016 7:22:37 PM
Typo, 91.3% did not vote for the greens.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 26 September 2016 7:23:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy