The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump's core insight > Comments

Trump's core insight : Comments

By William Hill, published 16/9/2016

Donald Trump's absurd candidacy for the presidency has obscured the broad-based resentment at continuing levels of immigration and the problems faced by lower income Americans.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Your a sick duck Andrus Smith...
And would you prefer the opinions of that "other" high profile Australian environmentalist, the homosexual Bob Browns, radical left wing views?
Unfortunately he is white, but poor Bob can't help that outcome at all.

With views like yours, we now witness the revolution of the White elite stronghold on power, transforming itself into a Chinese haven for croked money and corruption, on a grand scale in Australia. Yes, immigrants rewriting the rule books from the top down, by political donations to favoured politicians, that turns the American rule book of Capitalist dogs, into a puppy play school manual.

And the Dragon of the White Australia a Policy? It's fools such as yourself, with no vision of a successful future for Australians and Australia, outside of a neoliberal economic system, that produces blind trators, wishing and hoping for a reinvention history. GFYI....
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 18 September 2016 9:22:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Diver,

With any luck, your mis-pelling of Smithy's first name will irritate the crap out of him:)
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 18 September 2016 6:30:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree partially about Bob Brown, but his 'colonial' views not as a person. In my opinion his views are not dissimilar to many old left/right conservatives on immigration when offering advice on what they should do.

For example, he said some years ago, if I remember well, that international students from less developed nations who are eligible should not remain in Australia post study but return home to help their own country.

However, I don't ever recall him offering this advice to Europeans studying in Oz, let alone Australians educated on tax payers who emigrate to work in UK etc., while Australia has its own remote and less developed regional communities needing support? It all sounds a bit elitist and top down to me.....
Posted by Andras Smith, Sunday, 18 September 2016 8:42:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy