The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > WA EPA rejects proposed Yeelirrie uranium mine > Comments

WA EPA rejects proposed Yeelirrie uranium mine : Comments

By Mara Bonacci, published 16/8/2016

Mining at Yeelirrie would destroy cultural heritage sites and would also have other cultural, social and environmental impacts.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
What a lot baloney.

I don't know what exactly you find so wonderful about a stone age culture other than cave paintings that are thousands of years old. Is it the peculiar aboriginal cultural heritage of extreme violence towards aboriginal women? Glorifying a hand to mouth existence? The idea of the Noble savage?

The reason why you will think up any excuse to stop uranium mining is because you believe in some sort of pagan nature religion which thinks that nuclear power is unholy. Your idea that modern economies can solve their energy problems by using the sun and wind energy alone can only be taken seriously after smoking a joint of Afghan Green.

You want to stop the human race from emitting too much carbon dioxide i9nto the atmosphere and I am with you on that. But you and I both know that the only viable alternative is nuclear power of which Australia should be a world leader. But until you get over this religious obsession that you have that nuclear power is anathema then you had better keep smoking those joints instead of thinking straight. The world looks much better through a brown, blurry haze.
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 19 August 2016 9:07:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy