The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Internet Intifada denies free speech > Comments

Internet Intifada denies free speech : Comments

By David Singer, published 1/4/2016

Many Palestinian websites are stifling free speech by refusing to publish comments answering anti-Israel articles published on their sites. The latest example is an article written by Rania Khalek on Electronic Intifada.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
#Geoff

I read the two articles to which you referred me.

Both contain the most vile and venomous statements of Jew-hatred one could ever hope to read.

You are in step with those other three Jew-hating groups - the PLO, Hamas and the Arab League. Thanks for coming out. I guess it has always been only a matter of time.

All for one - one for all.

OK - so that explains why you hate Jews and indeed reinforces my view expressed on many occasions that you are a Jew hater.

But surprise, surprise- neither of these articles said anything at all to substantiate the truth of your following false and deceptive statements:

1."So please explain how we can have 'Palestine' which you constantly deny ever existed, and obviously 'the Congress' implies these people must be Palestinians! "

2."Likewise any talk about the Mandate, the land known as Jordan etc etc is also mute because the colonial carving up of middle eastern lands was again done without any authority or approval of the people's living in these lands at the time."

I gave you my clear and detailed evidence to substantiate that both your statements were outright lies.

You have not disputed my evidence after two opportunities to do so.

What kind of insanity then prompts you to make this stupid claim:
"You can have all the data in the world, it does not make you correct though!"

Really? What then makes a person correct in your opinion?

Incredible that you still want to keep on digging your own grave with such stupid and nonsensical comments.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 10 April 2016 6:44:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David,

The two articles in question hurt eh? Well the truth always does.

I can't be bothered keeping this tit for tat going, it's pointless, you won't accept reality, your problem not mine.

My previous posts conclusively respond to the two points you insist I reply to. If you can't understand this, that is your problem not mine.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Sunday, 10 April 2016 9:19:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have just read this thread. It is very acrimonious and I am hereby warning all of you that if anyone from this point on accuses anyone else of lying, or being brainless or similar accusations, I will delete their post and suspend them for a time to be decided.
Posted by GrahamY, Sunday, 10 April 2016 10:30:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Geoff

Poor fella.

The two Jew-hating articles you presented don't hurt me. They hurt you by exposing you as a Jew-hater who stupidly devours this kind of tripe to feed your irrational hatred.

Wallow in it mate.

You have now had three opportunities to discredit the facts I presented to you from my "stored wealth of data" to destroy your false and unsubstantiated statements - but you have again produced zilch.

There was never any tit for tat. There was only disaster after disaster after disaster for you.You exposed yourself as someone who is prepared to mouth the kind of lies trotted out by Arab propagandists that they also cannot - like you - substantiate when put to the test. Add to this your exposing yourself as a rabid Jew-hater and you don't come out of our exchange with any credibility or respectability at all.

I am glad that you have at least had the commonsense to call it a day and stop making an even bigger fool of yourself than you have up till now..
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 10 April 2016 10:37:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy