The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Internet Intifada denies free speech > Comments

Internet Intifada denies free speech : Comments

By David Singer, published 1/4/2016

Many Palestinian websites are stifling free speech by refusing to publish comments answering anti-Israel articles published on their sites. The latest example is an article written by Rania Khalek on Electronic Intifada.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
#Geoff

As I thought - you cannot answer my criticisms of the maps point by point - because they are factually correct.

One positive however is your following comment:
" the land in question is part of the broader historical land known as Palestine, "

You expose the lies and distortions of Arab propaganda that continuously shows "Palestine" as covering the territory in the four maps - which in fact is only 22% of "Palestine - whilst the remaining 78% of "Palestine" - today called Jordan - is nowhere to be seen.

Well done Geoff.

You blot your copybook however with this little gem:
"Likewise any talk about the Mandate, the land known as Jordan etc etc is also mute because the colonial carving up of middle eastern lands was again done without any authority or approval of the people's living in these lands at the time."

Really?

They sure tried - but failed

The Palestine Arab Congress was in London in 1921 lobbying against the Mandate coming into effect - as the Spectator reported on 2 September:

"The presence of the Palestine Arab Delegation in London is only one proof of the seriousness of the situation as we have described it. This delegation has received a telegram from Jerusalem from the Executive Committee of the Palestine Arab Congress stating that forty-six prominent Arabs were summoned by Sir Herbert Samuel to discuss the proposed Constitution for Palestine. The telegram pointed out that in the opinion, of the
Arab Committee it was not possible to discuss,the framing of a Constitution while the destiny of the country was hanging in the balance and while the delegation sent by the nation was fighting the Arab cause in London. Such discussion in their opinion should be the business of a body elected under self- governing principles. The project of fortnightly meetings to discuss the Constitution was therefore abandoned. The delegation in London has announced its agreement with the action taken by the Arabs in Palestine."

Yep - just another piece of lying Arab propaganda which you have obviously swallowed hook line and sinker.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 7 April 2016 6:00:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David,
Yabba yabba yabba, your response conclusively shows you as a shill for the Zionists cause.

You also included text which included "The Palestine Arab Congress "

So please explain how we can have 'Patestine' which you constantly deny ever existed, and obviously 'the Congress' implies these people must be Palestinians! Go figure, more of your false claims debunked, and with your evidence to boot.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Friday, 8 April 2016 1:35:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Geoff

You state:
"So please explain how we can have 'Palestine' which you constantly deny ever existed, and obviously 'the Congress' implies these people must be Palestinians! "

Simple:
1. I have never denied Palestine ever existed - proven by my constant referral to the "Mandate for Palestine", "former Palestine" and even "Palestine" in the headings of so many of my published articles.

2. The members of the Palestine Arab Congress were Arabs - not Jews, or "others" who also happened to be living in Palestine in 1921 - as the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine in 1920 confirms:

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ. Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or—a small number—are Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000.

3. The term "Palestinians" was invented by the PLO in 1964 to confer that title on Arabs alone to the exclusion of all non-Arab residents in former Palestine (which also included today's Jordan). As racist and supremacist as you can get - but obviously totally acceptable to you. Jews, Christians and others don't count - only Arabs.

Of course you throw up these laughable statements because you have never heard about the Palestine Arab Congress - which blows up your spurious and unsubstantiated claim that "the colonial carving up of middle eastern lands was again done without any authority or approval of the people's living in these lands at the time."

I can't conclude that you have been brainwashed because I am not sure whether you have a brain.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 9 April 2016 2:45:56 PM
Hello David,

You have resorted to personal nastiness.

Brainless yo say, hardly, I was once tested and at the time invited to join the MENSA organisation due to my scoring, but being one who dislikes labels, declined the invitation.

It is obvious from your long history of posting on OLO you have a stored wealth of data which you purport to support your claims.

This is, unfortunately a sign of one desperate to seek approval and ratification of your biased claims.

You are desperately seeking confirmation and vindication for your claims.

You are, in my opinion, a weak and sad little man. You constantly need to vent your hatred in vile posts which clearly articulate a false narrative which infects your whole being. A clear sign of sociopathic tendencies is evident, which portray your vested interest in unmitigated support for genocidal tendency and a pathological and immoral need to support the murder of innocent civilians in a prison like environment.

Your vehement and unilateral bias places you amongst other vehicles of history, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and more recently relevant Bush, Cheney! Pearle, Wolfowitz (sic) etc etc.

You are a pathetic individual and I am glad you keep posting. Each time you do you expose you weaknesses, your banal appreciation of the virtues of freedom, equality, humanity and evidence you have little or no conscience for true justice and human rights.

You are a pure Zionist shill and I will treat you as such each and every time you post.

Your childlike demands against Armchair Critic expose you for what you really are, a weak, approval seeking spoilt child, grow up, it's not too late.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Sunday, 10 April 2016 3:45:52 PM
#Geoff

Thanks for the character reference. Like all your comments - your remarks are totally unsubstantiated by any facts to support them and constitute a pathetic attempt to divert attention from your claims which I have demonstrated to be clearly false and misleading.

You state:
"It is obvious from your long history of posting on OLO you have a stored wealth of data which you purport to support your claims."

Correct for once. It is called knowledge of this long running Jewish-Arab conflict - something you patently lack.

I have given you examples of my stored wealth of data to dismiss your two latest claims as outright lies:

1."So please explain how we can have 'Palestine' which you constantly deny ever existed, and obviously 'the Congress' implies these people must be Palestinians! "

2."Likewise any talk about the Mandate, the land known as Jordan etc etc is also mute because the colonial carving up of middle eastern lands was again done without any authority or approval of the people's living in these lands at the time."

You have no answer or response to the evidence I presented to you from my stored wealth of data exposing these two statements as a load of rubbish.

What intrigues me is where you got the information from that you relied on to make your above two unsubstantiated comments.

I have shown mine to you in chapter and verse. Show me yours.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 10 April 2016 5:30:02 PM
#David

Try this, it proves all you claims wrong.

You can have all the data in the world, it does not make you correct though!

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Add this as evidence of some of the wonderful people you keep company with

http://www.unz.com/jpetras/the-rise-of-the-jewish-policy-elite-meritocracy-myth-and-power/

You see David I know where you are trying to drag me and it won't work.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Sunday, 10 April 2016 5:49:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy