The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A world war has begun. Break the silence > Comments

A world war has begun. Break the silence : Comments

By John Pilger, published 24/3/2016

The propaganda laying the ground for a war against Russia and/or China is no different in principle.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Nice fanciful stuff, Arjay, good to scare the kiddies with.

But I agree that ".... where is the logic in which we sell our real estate ,farms and major ports to China ...."

Do you realise how close to Nazi-style justification your argument is about China needing to raid other people's fisheries because of Fukushima ? Apart from the obvious fact that it is probably rubbish, of course. China has the right to fish in other people's waters any time it likes ? It needs 'lebensraum' ?

So what's your definition of 'imperialism' ? Yes, the US, yes, yes, maybe so, but does that justify Russia invading Georgia, the Crimea and the Ukraine, and China seizing territory in the south China Sea ?

Basically, how does one imperialism justify another ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 26 March 2016 3:34:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
George Green is an ex -investment banker who worked on the inside. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU Population reduction is very high on their agenda.

The theory is that if the have a nuke war in the Northern Hemisphere the most of the radiation will stay there due wind reversal.

These are families who have been in power for over 300 years that see it as a right to be supreme rulers. Grand Daddy Prescott Bush head of the Union Bank during WW2 was busted for laundering Nazi money. The Nazis leadership just changed countries.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 26 March 2016 3:56:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe, your repetition of historical nonsense does not suddenly make it correct. Can you give any evidence at all of Russia invading Ukraine. No, of course not because there isn't any. Apart from some of the usual US military nut jobs making outrageous claims (eg Breedlove) no serious commentator is making such a claim.

As for China seizing territory in the South China Sea? Again, where is the evidence? There is a definition of "land" in international law, and the collection of sand banks, shoals and rocky outcrops do not qualify. Are you aware that the so-called 9 Dash Line was first promulgated in 1946? That was before there was a PRC. The then government of China is now the same mob who rule Taiwan. It may surprise you (because you will never read it in the Oz news media) that Taiwan makes exactly the same South China Sea claims that the PRC does.

Maybe even OLO will one day print something that actually discusses the real issues.
Posted by James O'Neill, Saturday, 26 March 2016 10:35:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Loudmouth.

I wouldn't turn my back on Russia or Putin, or lay down my guard,
If they were to be an Allie in the fight against extreme Muslims.

Putins first and only loyalty is to mother Russia.

Europe will fight together when they fight the same enemy of
The fundamentalist Muslims, but it won't stop them fighting each other once
That is settled. Germany ended up in a war with Britain.

But at the moment I think It would be to Western advantage to enlist the support
Of Russia.
I don't know much of the historic genetics of the Russians, but I wonder
If their is a link between The Russians and the Serbs.
The Russians came to the aid of the Serbs in world war 1, after they assassinated
The Archduke of the Royal German Family. Who had control of the Serbian area.
The German ruling family sent the German army to deal with the Serbs, but the Serbs
enlisted the protection of Russia, and they got it. That kicked off world war 1.

I should wade through the history of the Russian bloodlines but it is something I only
do when I get really interested because it is so tedious.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 27 March 2016 1:35:01 AM
James,

Where to start ?

1. Are Ukrainian troops occupying any part of Russia ? Or the other way around ? Russian troops in the Donbass ? Oh, they're not troops but freedom fighters ? Keep dreaming.

2. As you write, " ....There is a definition of "land" in international law, and the collection of sand banks, shoals and rocky outcrops do not qualify." Exactly. In international law, it is illegal to claim ownership over, occupy and build up shoals, reefs or any natural structures which are underwater at high tide. Anywhere in the world. Including the south China Sea. What China is doing is illegal. Ask yourself: couldn't every country in the world do this if it was legal, building on shoals near another country, building military bases within the EEZ of another country ?

3. Yes, The Kuomintang regime of Chiang Kai-Shek made that arbitrary claim back in the forties. My understanding is that the great majority of Taiwanese don't support it. So what if they did ? Would that make it legal ? I don't think so. But the CCP and the PRC does support it. What does that say about the common thread of Chinese imperialism ?

4. Any other excuses for a return to the days of Russian and Chinese imperialism ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 27 March 2016 8:22:03 AM
We do not have much time left. They need a war before the really big economic collapse happens. Many like James Rickards have noted that new money created as debt compounds like interest and after 40 yrs we reach a collapse point whereby, exponentially more debt money must created now to pay for the debt of yesterday. When they went off the gold standard in 1970 the money printing began in earnest.

Global debt is now 3 times the GDP of the planet. The gambling derivative market is 28 times the GDP of the planet. Derivatives are honoured before shares and bank deposits. With "bail in laws" passed banks can now convert your deposits into their shares.

Just 2 days ago ANZ shares went down 5% on revelation another $100 million in bad loans. The ANZ Bank has $11.2 billion in bad loans which is 2% of their total loans but 20% of their market capitalisation. ANZ has used their Credit Default Swaps to off set their loses. What happens when all banks suffer many loan defaults and those who bet against their default cannot pay? They bail into your deposits. In Dec 2015 20,000 in Italy people lost their deposits due to bank collapses. Not mentioned on our media.

The point is they need something to blame this collapse on and war is their best escape. As John Pilger notes;small nuclear weapons now make their war very plausible.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 27 March 2016 8:25:38 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy