The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Prohibiting liberty for people with unwanted same-sex attraction > Comments

Prohibiting liberty for people with unwanted same-sex attraction : Comments

By David van Gend, published 15/2/2016

We know from studies like Ott (2010) and Savin-Williams (2007) that two thirds of teenagers who think they might be gay change spontaneously to identify solely as heterosexual.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
'Runner, when have I ever said I don't think paedophilia could possibly be because of a gene in those people? '

as usual Susie totally incapable of thinking rationally. Maybe their is a gene bestiality gene. Try thinking for one minute before sprouting your nonsense.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 17 February 2016 8:54:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner writes: "as usual Susie totally incapable of thinking rationally. Maybe their is a gene bestiality gene. Try thinking for one minute before sprouting your nonsense."

Firstly, "Maybe THERE is a gene...".

On several occasions lately runner you have given me pause to wonder whether you are to be taken seriously. Your irate fundamentalist demeanour has the whiff of a melodramatic attention-seeking thespian reading a script.

Let me be the first to observe that the only nonsense I have read in your exchanges with Suze is your pretension to some expertise in rational thinking. I'm beginning to find more humour than substance in said pretension.

A gene for a tendancy toward bestiality? Toward hebephilia? Do you presume to know with certainty the answer to such a question? What grotesque mindset brings you to trust in 2000-year-old "science" in preference to the mainstream science of today? How do you rationalise that demonstration of intellectual spasticity?

But rather than face the issue that you may be forced to accommodate the gene theory in your dogma you resort to the shameful device of trying to direct the topic into hyperbole, thus assuming the role of the dunce in this group. For this you did provoke me to a modest chuckle at your naivete.

I'm waiting for the day that genes for philately and lawn bowls attract your blistering rational attention
Posted by Pogi, Thursday, 18 February 2016 4:35:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy