The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Recapture of Ramadi and Islam after ISIS > Comments

Recapture of Ramadi and Islam after ISIS : Comments

By Pete Mulherin, published 5/1/2016

The Islamic State was never going to be a conventional army for long, considering the overwhelming firepower facing it.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
//Not much chance of supplying Saudi and Iran with 50 nukes each ....is there?//

Well I can see you haven't got Fallout 4 yet.

Or apparently Fallouts 3, New Vegas, 2, 1.... BOOM

The only point of agreement I've ever had with Greenpeace is that we should BAN THE BOMB. It's a bloody stupid weapon.

Orbital spikes are much cleaner and greener once you've got a space elevator up and running.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 5 January 2016 5:31:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Post Script:

When I say 'orbital spikes', I mean kinetic bombardment, AKA 'Rods from God'. It's legal, and since the 'Rods' are typically envisioned as W (tungsten) rods, there is no concern about nuclear radiation - W is not radioactive.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 5 January 2016 5:58:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes the Hindu dorje " noble stone" and phurba "tent peg" to strike the earth are from the gods.
'Vajra is a Sanskrit word meaning both thunderbolt and diamond. Additionally, it is a weapon which is used as a ritual object to symbolize both the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force). '
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 5 January 2016 7:04:59 PM
I'm not sure what the article is all about? ISIS's murderous rampage needs to be met with force, not by trying to "understand" them.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 8 January 2016 3:14:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy