The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Peace loving Australian Muslims deserve a ‘fair go’! > Comments

Peace loving Australian Muslims deserve a ‘fair go’! : Comments

By Aqeel Choudhry, published 24/12/2015

The peaceful, loyal and law-abiding Australian Muslims deserve a 'fair go'. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a perfect example as victim of this over generalisation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. 42
  9. Page 43
  10. All
Well, this time tomorrow I'll have had my throat cut. Expensive, I'm sure there a few Jihadi folk here that would have done it for free. ;-) Two cages, a plate & four screws in C4/5/6/T1.

When that's all OK then it's the lower back. S4/5/6/Sacrum. I'm in for a great year.

That's what you get for living a great life full of adventure & fun.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 10 January 2016 8:45:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Jayb,

Christ, that sounds painful. Take it easy and the best of luck, I hope it all goes well :)

Red wine has some amazing medicinal qualities, but you have to take it in fairly large quantities for them to kick in.

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 10 January 2016 11:29:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. 42
  9. Page 43
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy