The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Elephant in the greenhouse part I > Comments

Elephant in the greenhouse part I : Comments

By Michael Kile, published 27/11/2015

Half a century ago, the cause célèbre was dangerous anthropogenic population change. So why is climate alarmism now centre-stage?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
One out of caracter hot day and it wiped out 30% of the crops around here.
With all of that sun cooling going on ,that must mean it's getting hotter and hotter year by year
Posted by 579, Monday, 30 November 2015 9:56:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would of thought that most people have enough real challenges in life without creating inmaginery ones like the gw religion and over population mantras. Shows we are moral beings who have mostly trashed decent values so now need some moral outrage to cover our corrupt natures. Usually people who have dumped wives and kids or live in perverted relationships that now want to impose their new found green morality and fanciful doctrines on others. They fly around the world staying at fancy hotels telling others turn off their air conditioners. Really quite hilarous if not so sick. Shows how easily deceived humans are when dismissing the simple truths of life.
Posted by runner, Monday, 30 November 2015 10:12:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
WHETHER OR NOT CLIMATE CHANGE EXISTS THEY ARE USING IT AS AN AGENDA TO HAVE CONTROL OVER NATIONS ECONOMIES BY INSTITUTING GLOBAL CARBON TAXES.

DO YOU GET IT NOW TTBN?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 1 December 2015 7:37:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy