The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Paris, the terrorists' magnet > Comments

Paris, the terrorists' magnet : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 16/11/2015

During the 1970s and 1980s, Paris again made the news for reasons of terrorist violence. The protagonist in this case was an enterprising 'Carlos the Jackal'.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Michael Rivero gives the best summary of international power plays I've yet to hear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYhHSTeIUo
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 12:03:23 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear SAINTS,

This was pretty powerful, albeit in a quiet way;

http://youtu.be/jb_5QlLQQH8
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 1:05:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SteeleRedux

Thank you for sharing - very special.

Dad's message to his son - "the flowers and candles" will protect us against the guns. Loved the little boy's "cheeky smile" at the end.

Dad is always right.
Posted by SAINTS, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 1:19:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Arjay,
Yeah Rivero's show was excellent today, I watch it most mornings.
I called false flag on it on Sunday, (after not paying attention to it for 2 days) but have been expecting something for 6 weeks, since the Russians stymied US plans in Syria.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=7076&page=0#216929

I hear rumours the US is about to launch full scale war against IS, and I also heard Rivero say Putin is considering sending in those 150,000 troops he recently called up.

Not quite sure where its going to go from here at this point
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 2:29:33 AM
Armchair the West have been pushing for war with Russia and China but have come to realise that spending lots on weapons does not produce a good end result.Russia has superior weapons and China has the numbers.

China has been invited to join the IMF special drawing rights or SDRs. This is a capitulation by the West because the SDR was to be the new currency to replace the US $ when it collapses.I think China has threatened to go it alone with a gold backed Yuan and are now winning. The Central Bankers do not want a gold backed currency because this stops their money printing. The Global currency reset will be the SDR but this will not be good news for us as they will repeat the debt slavery with a new name
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 6:20:08 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I read the article by Paul Craig Roberts linked by Arjay, and what a hoot.

Not a single verifiable fact in it to support the repeated assertions that this is all a vast conspiracy. The word 'obviously' is used repeated to avoid the need to provide proof. When you assert that such-and-such is OBVIOUSLY true then you don't need to offer proof. Its obvious, obviously.

Well its obvious to those who don't need evidence since they just want it to be true.

These type of assertions are essentially racist. According to these dills, the only way ISIL could have out-smarted the French authorities was if they had support and control from Washington or Elysee (or Area 51?). Because, obviously, those muslims are too dumb to out-smart westerners all by themselves. And of coarse they are so dumb that they allow their cause, their religion and their communities to be hijacked by those evil [insert your favourite western bogey-man].

Strangely for people like Paul Craig Roberts, a few testable predictions are made in the article and we might come back to this in a few months to see how he fared. But I suspect that for the Arjays of this world, the failure of his predictions will just be further proof of the vastness of the conspiracy.

Ya gotta laugh.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 18 November 2015 8:24:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy