The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Concerns about immigration should not be ignored > Comments

Concerns about immigration should not be ignored : Comments

By Graham Young, published 15/10/2015

Growing unease about Muslim immigration should be a part of our political conversation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Q, has Graham Young who wrote the article or anybody who has commented on it?

1, read the Quran in it's correct chronological order?

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an

2, read the second holy book of Islam, Al-sira, or biography of Mohammed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophetic_biography

3, read the third holy books of Islam, the Hadith?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith

if the answer to any of those questions is no? then are you qualified to argue against or disagree with people who have?
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Sunday, 18 October 2015 8:00:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well speaking for myself, I have not read all you suggested, but I
have read various parts depending on a particular interest at the time.

In any case I do not think it matters as I am interested in what they
do now. Reading parts explains some thing but does not present a solution.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 18 October 2015 10:13:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz, in the Quran the principle of abrogation is even more important than it is in the bible. The peaceful parts of the O/T Quran are totally abrogated by the violent parts of the N/T Quran.

rather than reading all 114 chapters just read the first & last 6 chapters in the chronological order. Allah's intention is then crystal clear, total war by any & all means until all humanity is serving Allah.
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Monday, 19 October 2015 5:48:28 AM
"Allah's intention is then crystal clear, total war by any & all means until all humanity is serving Allah"

And how do you, Imacentristmoderate, tell that this is indeed Allah's intention? By reading some books written by a gang of blood-thirsty Arabians? It seems that you too fell for it!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 19 October 2015 7:45:59 AM
no, i fell for nothing, being literate, capable of reading & using a dictionary am simply agreeing with islamic clerics smarter than both of us.

Q, Who are you to tell an Imam with 4 or 5 degrees in Islamic studies from the most prestigious Islamic universities in the world, that they are interpreting their scriptures the wrong way?
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Monday, 19 October 2015 8:12:10 AM
Dear imacentristmoderate,

I don't need to tell the Imam what's written in his books, which surely he knows better - I just tell him that whatever is written there, especially the violent stuff, is not from Allah.

Are you saying that it is?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 19 October 2015 4:12:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All