The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Muslim Australia and the search for a solution of the 'War on Terror' > Comments

Muslim Australia and the search for a solution of the 'War on Terror' : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 12/8/2015

The security services are spying on their own people in a similar manner they did with communist groups within the Australian community back in the 1950s and 60s.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
"Muslim Australia" says the article title.

Where is this place?
I can't find it in my atlas.
Posted by Shockadelic, Thursday, 13 August 2015 7:14:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shockadelic,
How many times have we heard the supposed "history" of Islam in Australia used to justify and cover for Muslim behaviour? I'd suggest to Murray that he go to the National library site and look at the old newspaper articles about the cameleers and the Muslims living in outback Queensland and New South Wales.
The truth is that they were absolutely hated then, even more so than now and with good reason.
Faux intellectuals such as the author also neglect to inform their reader that Australians have now fought four wars against Islamic Jihad, beginning with the Sudan campaign, through to the Middle East in 1915-1917 then Afghanistan and Iraq. It's fair to describe Muslims along with Germans and Japanese as the traditional enemies of the Australian nation.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 13 August 2015 9:13:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The opening article for this thread is simply propaganda put out by an academic author, designed to portray muslims as victims.

Won't wash with me.

Needs to be ignored entirely.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 14 August 2015 3:41:17 AM
Banjo, the whole article is purely wishful thinking on Murray's part, the "bleeding hearts" have a view of Islam inspired by misconceptions, stereotypes, a good deal of fear and their own personal insecurities.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 15 August 2015 9:00:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy