The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Muslim Australia and the search for a solution of the 'War on Terror' > Comments

Muslim Australia and the search for a solution of the 'War on Terror' : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 12/8/2015

The security services are spying on their own people in a similar manner they did with communist groups within the Australian community back in the 1950s and 60s.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Adverse headlines if factual, are not something to be turned and used against the non muslim community; by this or that apologist for various antisocial or criminal behaviors!

If this reported behavior has tarred all muslims with the same brush, whose fault is that; the average redneck or the very people giving Islam a bad name?

Or seeking to inculcate their strange customs and conventions/rigid religious convictions into mainstream education?

And not helped by the almost obligatory bristle, when they are asked to provide some evidence for, or justify those conventions; or the fact that women are seen as second class citizens?

I suppose it's all about trust and the way a few activist and A class R soles are going about destroying it; with comparisons to meat or that the women were asking for it!

Maybe it'd be different if the muslim community stood up to a man and volunteered for military service; and specifically as muslim boots on the ground Middle East! [Words are cheap!]

But no, what we're offered instead is she was asking for it and it's okay to lie to infidels/cafe killings; or plots for more of the same!

Go figure.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 10:09:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is certainly a coverup going on.
Recently the news services, including I think the ABC, reported two
people being killed in an Ikea store in Sweden.
The reports did not disclose that the mother and adult son were
decapitated by two Somalie immigrants who were regulars at a local mosque.
Even the Swedish police tried to withold the real details.

Australia is going down the same path as Sweden, Malmo 25% moslem
and is now a police no go area.
Germany is also now having the same problems as Sweden, France and Britain.

There is only one solution, moslem immigration MUST be stopped for
our own safety. As many moslems as possible must be deported and a way
found to return Australian born moslems to their ancestral country.

I can hear the screams now, but frankly, while only a number are
radical they are easily turned into radicalism and we just cannot
take the risk that the European countries have taken.

If you are one of the left, trendies or apologists you need to do
some research into what is going on in Europe. It is a matter of
percentage, as their number rise the more they enforce their rules
in areas they can control by force and at around 10% they ban police
from entering "their" areas by attacking them with force.
They do not tend to assimilate with time, rather they expect the
local population to submit to Islam and obey Sharia law.

This IS the way it IS!
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 12:04:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Blah blah blah.

"in a similar manner they did with communist groups within the Australian community back in the 1950s and 60s."

And even more deserving of it.

I don't recall the commies killing hostages in a cafe or gang-raping kidnapped girls, do you?
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 12:47:00 PM
Agree Shockadelic, while the communists did owe their alliegence to
a different political policy, they were still Australians.

Islam is different, it is above ALL governments, its only alliegence
is to Allah a very unforgiving god. In fact you might say a very
malicious god.

What concerns me is that the majority of the population are just going
along, "no probs mate", until they get lucky and develop a plan to kill
many people in one event that goes undetected.

I once prophesised that eventually there would be an rocket dual
between Chatswood and Lakemba.
Well it got a good laugh and lightened the tension.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:25:04 PM
Hi there BAZZ...

I feel very disappointed to hear of what's happening in Malmo, Sweden with the influx of Islamic refugees and the difficulty the Swedish police in maintaining order ? Back in 2000, my wife and I enjoyed a great holiday in Scandinavia, and were very taken with Malmo and it's environs.

To think that, through the influx of these Islamic refugees, the whole quaint character, the safety of the town, in fact everything a tourist would want, has apparently been indelibly changed seemingly for all times ? Is very disappointing, and makes me very angry indeed.

You lament the fact that Australia is following the same blind path of 'hoping' our own Muslim population will remain 'quiet', and not follow the European model of violence towards all infidels ? Mate I really don't think so ? If our governments 'don't' recognise this threat, well this entire country is buggered ? Moreover, if our governments 'DO' recognise the threat, and remain paralysed with fear because we're terrorised of what the UN will say...we're buggered anyway !
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:27:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Talk about an apologist for the unacceptable.

Looking to curry a bit of favour in your current position are you Murray?

This rubbish is no way to help Oz escape the results of the previous stupidity of Fraser, Hawke & KRudd. It is what we would expect of someone with no plans to ever return to Oz.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:45:40 PM
OSU, It will take a very traumatic incident to shake the country out
of its dreamtime. You would think what happened in New York would have
had that effect, but "she'll be right mate" has dug in well.

One glimmer I heard about, there is a group of ex-moslems assisting
any who want to leave but are facing being expelled from their families.
If experience in Britain is anything to go by those assisting will
need to be very careful.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 1:47:29 PM
Hey the Commies may have been a lot of things but they did actually do some good in the community through the unions and whatnot and they didn't discriminate as long as you were a loyal comrade, Muslims on the other hand contribute absolutely nothing to the lives of other ethnic groups in this country. Murray's arguments are the same half baked attempts at dancing around the real issues that we see employed by Reclaim Australia and others.
The problem isn't the beliefs held by Lebanese and other West and central Asians it's their biology and their group survival strategy which makes it impossible for them to integrate with others,
Islam is merely a way of formalising and organising their parasitic way of life, Islam can only flourish as a holisitc systems when Muslims can plunder, tax and enslave other racial and ethnic groups to support a Caliphate.
When there's no plunder to be had through conquest, piracy and raiding, when access to African slaves is limited and no facility for taxing Europeans and North Asians exists then Arabs and Central Asians turn on each other in the type of gruesome internecine squabbling we see in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.
It's in their nature, notice the way "Muslim" groups in Australian cities expend most of their energy fighting each other? This is due to the fact that for all their successes in gaining a foothold in the black market they've never been able to dominate it.
Mark my words, if the state and the traditional Australian criminal networks eased up the pressure on "Muslims" the gang wars would end, the clans unite and you'd be paying "Jizya" taxes to Arab gangsters as you entered Blacktown or Broadmeadows like they do in Oslo, Malmo or parts of Brussels and businesses would be paying protection money to Lebanese hoodlums like they do in Duesberg and Dresden.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 2:33:23 PM
Hmm, what we have been saying on here is probably an offence under
some racial villification law or other.
Matters not that it is a religion we are discussing.
The bleating hearts don't make that distinction.

I think we are sermonising to the converted and the others will need
to have someone they know killed before they even start to examine
the problem. I must admit I feel quite depressed about the attitude
of most people to this problem. In my family daughters in law get quite
offended and angry when I say something milder than I said here.
They are both school teachers, maybe that itself is a signal.
Oh and they are both avid feminists, you would think that would be
an offset against their attitude wouldn't you ?
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 2:49:16 PM
"There appears to be an insecurity on the part of law makers and successive governments".

Well, yes. And it's good to see that our politicians are taking very seriously the threats always present since the start of Muslim immigration.

I'm concerned about 'security services' spying on "their own people" though. Does this mean that all security officers are all Muslim? I don't think the kind of people under surveillance could be described as "their" own people, or our own people. Surely we don't have to own people like potential terrorists.

Murray Hunter's "intimidating legislation" immediately labels him as a person who doesn't care about Austalia or Australians, if he thinks protection against Islamic lunatics is intimidating. How can anti-terror laws be "harsh"; Terrorism is harsher! Nobody not a person of interest, Muslim or other, has to worry about anti-terror legislation: they should be very glad of its existence.

Hunter compares the current anti-terror surveillance in Australia with that of the West's operations against the Communists when that odious order was threatening the Free World. Fair enough. Islamism is as bigger a threat to the world, if not a bigger threat, than Communism. The need for democracy to be alert and take appropriate action against Islamists will continue for a lot longer than it did against the Reds

Get used to it, Murray.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 3:06:04 PM
I'd like to see one of these pro Muslim writers detail the positive aspects of having a Muslim minority in our society, really get into it and show us "racists" up for a change.
We hear about their contributions in a general sense but it'd be great to get into specifics.
We ignorant racists obviously aren't capable of finding much less taking advantage of the many benefits available to us through having Muslim enclaves on the outskirts of our cities.
I can go and become a social member of the Veneto club down the road in Bulleen and get a discount on my meal in their lovely bistro, go to the gaming room, see a live show (it's an Elvis impersonator this week!) or watch the sporting matches played on their private arenas, all thanks to the foresight and hard work of Italian migrants.
If I want to hold a function, say a 21st birthday party there are any number of sporting and social clubs run by European or North Asian minority communities who'd be happy to take my booking.
I'm scratching my head however when it comes to locating any Arab Muslim or West Asian clubs which would take such a booking, I mean mosques usually have halls attached, many are in re purposed Christian churches and the Christians are only too willing to rent out their premises to anyone who wants it.
Sorry Murray, the only facilities Islamic communities seem to build are Mosques/prayer centres and private Islamic colleges and they don't seem to like to share them or even rent them out to other members of the community.
Maybe someone can point me in the direction of an Islamic club where I can become a social member, preferably one with a cabaret, a gym and a swimming pool.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 6:42:39 PM
Jay Of Melbourne "preferably one with a cabaret, a gym and a swimming pool"

And a bar?

Bazz "I once prophesised that eventually there would be an rocket dual between Chatswood and Lakemba."

This is what the diversity advocates forget.
They're always going on about how Whites/Anglos need to be more tolerant and forget all the minorities have to tolerate *each other* too or it won't work.

And it's exponentially difficult.

If you have 4 ethnic groups, you need 12 harmonious relationships (4x3).
If you have 23, you need 506 (23x22).

If you have 6000 ethnic groups (and there's more than that in the world), you need....

35,994,000 harmonious relationships! (6000x5999)
Good luck!
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 12 August 2015 8:25:47 PM
Christianity could have much to do with death, being that death would have been a constant concern many years ago. Christian ideology would have thought that women could have as many children as they like, even though many rules about when to have sex were preached.

Now modern societies have social security, unemployment insurance, people can buy a home for long term housing security.

Societies that don't have the above benefits, families will have large families.

War and Terror maybe a balancing insurance company act of god like behaviour, keeping society into balance with nature.

The god that created the world in 6 days was Chaos. Each day is not a literal day, a day is a length of time, says the pope, says a priest I know many years ago. We're in the 7th day, that god that created the world in 7 days is away on his day of rest. A parable story, not needing to be a true story.

Understand what Chaos is and you'll understand what is happening.

An RN radio guest speaker in 1999 stated, "Religion saved us from Chaos", yet Chaos made everything. Religions being aware of Chaos theory, put Chaos back into society.

If you don't like the about reading, I didn't create the theory. I'm only explaining what I have been vaguely pointed out. Please don't blame the messenger.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 13 August 2015 12:53:35 PM
Murray would do well to have an honest look at the situation in Malaysia. I know thats hard for an academic. No one is allowed to discuss another religion to a Malay without severe consequences. The building of new churches is all but outlawed in Malaysia. Discrimination against non mulsims is taken for granted in Malaysia. Now he wants to lecture the Australian Government!
Posted by runner, Thursday, 13 August 2015 1:13:58 PM
Murray,

It looks as if none of your readers agree with you, we would all like to see Islam seriously curtailed in Australia, at least, those of us aware of the serious social problems caused by the rise of Islam in Europe.

Although we don't have all the information about the rapid spread of Islam across northern Africa, the Middle East, and southern Asia in the first few hundred years after the death of Muhammad, displacing the earlier faiths, (Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, etc), we can be pretty sure that it was far from peaceful, with perhaps hundreds of millions slaughtered. This is what the Koran advocates.

The plight of the few remaining Coptic Christians in Egypt, or the Christians in Turkey give us a good example of our possible future if we continue sleep-walking along the present path of accommodation with Islam.

Yes, of course there are Muslims who don't advocate violence, but they nevertheless provide shelter for those who do. As has been pointed out before, not all Germans were Nazis, but what a fat lot of good they did.

Stop Islamic growth in Australia, for God's sake!
Posted by Beaucoupbob, Thursday, 13 August 2015 1:27:57 PM
Hey Murray! your Muslim friends are at it again;
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/muslim-asylum-seeker-beheads-ikea-shopper-in-sweden/
When the Jihadis in North Africa said they were sending wave after wave of fighters to Europe disguised as "Asylum Seekers" what did you think they meant?
When those same Jihadis promised to kill Europeans on their own soil wherever and whenever they could, Murray what did you think they meant by those remarks?
You know what? We really need to prepare ourselves to absorb a new wave of European refugees fleeing the genocide in places such as Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and the U.K.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 13 August 2015 2:51:04 PM
Please note that the report linked did not tell the whole story.
The offenders were members of a local mosque and that the victims were decapitated.

The ABC did not report that "minor" detail either.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 13 August 2015 5:05:17 PM
Bazz, yeah it's in the first line of that article, the victims were a 59 year old Swedish woman and her 28 year old son, the Swedish authorities and the media suppressed all the details of the case calling it a "stabbing". The Swedish Police responded by tightening security to protect "asylum seekers" from what they called "dark forces" in society and IKEA have responded by removing sharp knives from display in their kitchen departments.

ISIS terrorists 'sneak into Europe disguised as migrants' – sparking fears of bomb attacks
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/586045/ISIS-Islamic-State-jihadi-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-Europe-Italy-North-Africa
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 13 August 2015 5:42:23 PM
"Muslim Australia" says the article title.

Where is this place?
I can't find it in my atlas.
Posted by Shockadelic, Thursday, 13 August 2015 7:14:07 PM
Shockadelic,
How many times have we heard the supposed "history" of Islam in Australia used to justify and cover for Muslim behaviour? I'd suggest to Murray that he go to the National library site and look at the old newspaper articles about the cameleers and the Muslims living in outback Queensland and New South Wales.
The truth is that they were absolutely hated then, even more so than now and with good reason.
Faux intellectuals such as the author also neglect to inform their reader that Australians have now fought four wars against Islamic Jihad, beginning with the Sudan campaign, through to the Middle East in 1915-1917 then Afghanistan and Iraq. It's fair to describe Muslims along with Germans and Japanese as the traditional enemies of the Australian nation.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Thursday, 13 August 2015 9:13:18 PM
The opening article for this thread is simply propaganda put out by an academic author, designed to portray muslims as victims.

Won't wash with me.

Needs to be ignored entirely.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 14 August 2015 3:41:17 AM
Banjo, the whole article is purely wishful thinking on Murray's part, the "bleeding hearts" have a view of Islam inspired by misconceptions, stereotypes, a good deal of fear and their own personal insecurities.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 15 August 2015 9:00:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy