The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Adam Goodes kicks goals for Australia's race industry > Comments

Adam Goodes kicks goals for Australia's race industry : Comments

By John Slater, published 4/8/2015

The Adam Goodes saga says little about the state of race relations in Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
No, not at all OTB, just misogynists like you, of any colour....
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 4 August 2015 10:07:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All the noise. Every bit of it. Every slur and accusation. All to try to cover for a hideous attack on a thirteen year old girl.

As Runner said. An honour to be hated by that lot.
Posted by jamo, Wednesday, 5 August 2015 12:43:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On the other hand ........

Jetta's celebration dance was surely more joyful, something that every player could participate in, Black and white: imagine the whole team celebrating across the entire oval after a goal ? It would be fantastic !

Imagine if every team celebrated every goal like that. Now that would be 'Recognition'.

If my knees still worked, I'd get up and do one myself.

Joe
www.firstsources.info
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 5 August 2015 10:21:15 AM
It is undesirable for sportspeople to set out to insult the spectators, irrespective.

Regarding the 13yr old child minor, that was child abuse. It was an outrage. There should be a full public inquiry into the actions of the security staff, AFL administrators and police.

Suseonline,

You keep avoiding the question, "How come the endless diversity that is deemed absolutely essential for everyone else is no good where Aborigines are concerned?".
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 5 August 2015 12:18:06 PM
Onthebeach, who said diversity is essential for everyone else, but not for Aboriginals, apart from you?
So you go right ahead and answer the question yourself, as you are so knowledgable.

Loudmouth, I too enjoyed Jetta's dance, but I also liked Goodes' dance as well.
There is something impressive (and other feelings as well!) about fit young men allowing themselves to express their feelings non-aggressively.
I love watching the Haka as well.....
Posted by Suseonline, Thursday, 6 August 2015 1:12:25 AM
Suseonline,

Nice try at trying to turn it back on me, but no bikkie.

Now what about answering that question you keep ducking? Here again,

"How come the endless diversity that is deemed absolutely essential for everyone else is no good where Aborigines are concerned?"
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 6 August 2015 2:17:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy