The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The problem of Greece is not only a tragedy. It is a lie > Comments

The problem of Greece is not only a tragedy. It is a lie : Comments

By John Pilger, published 16/7/2015

the Syriza government has willfully ignored last week's landslide 'No' vote and secretly agreed a raft of repressive, impoverishing measures in return for a 'bailout' that means sinister foreign control and a warning to the world.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Agreed Arjay,
I think the Greek people should take that extra bail out money that they have just been organising and not pay back that either.

I think the central banks know full well Greece cant pay it back but lent the money anyway in order to keep Greece in the Euro and NATO.

In this case it shouldn't even be a loan but a cash payment to buy loyalty.

The Greek people shouldn't have to pay back 1 cent when the loans were given in full knowledge that they cannot be repaid.

If I go and lend someone money who I know cannot afford to pay it back then that's my fault and I have myself to blame when the money doesn't come back on time.

Its all a means to an end.
Global Government.
No nation is going to give up their assumed sovereignty willingly.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 17 July 2015 3:32:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy