The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > European union risks 'Jew-hater' label > Comments

European union risks 'Jew-hater' label : Comments

By David Singer, published 29/6/2015

The European Union (EU) runs the risk of being labelled 'Jew-hater' should it proceed with its plans requiring supermarkets and other retailers to label products made by Jews in Judea and Samaria

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
//Please note the headlines.//

Well, there's your problem.

Have you ever thought about ignoring the headlines and reading the articles instead? And maybe reading articles from more than one newspaper? I like to read the SMH and the Daily Telegraph to keep a sense of balance.

I had a look at some of the images you directed me to. Either I need to see an optometrist, or the whole point of those images is for people to focus on the legible headlines and ignore the illegible text.

//There's your provocation.
That right there is Israel going into the bar shooting his mouth off.//

No, it's a bunch of Jews throwing a tantrum and saying 'we won't buy your stuff'. Israel did not exist as a sovereign state at the time, and a bunch of shirty Jews turning their noses up at your business does not justify the Shoah. Nothing could ever justify the Shoah.

//it's alright for Israel to boycott other countries when it feels it's necessary, but when others do it to Israel then it's anti-semitic.//

No, it isn't anti-Semitic to boycott Jewish businesses. I take the view that a boycott is a legitimate and acceptable form of civil disobedience, and I take no issue with the BDS mob: they are expressing their view in a civilised manner.

//After the Germans had virtually won WW1 in 1916, Zionists made a deal with Britain to bring the US into the war.//

Again with the lies. The Seppos entered the war because the Krauts continued to attack passenger and merchant vessels in direct violation of the 'Sussex pledge'. In other words, it was the Krauts themselves who provoked the Seppos into joining the war, a classic own goal.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 1 July 2015 6:58:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy