The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Marriage (Privatisation) Act 2015 > Comments

Marriage (Privatisation) Act 2015 : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 29/5/2015

Religion is privatised. Why not marriage?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
'I hope that, when marriage is privatised like the churches, my own gets the tax exemptions that churches enjoy.'

Asclepius

and I look for Asclepius to secularist spending a little of their own money to do a tenth of the charity that churches do. Not likely though as secularist love to bang on about their good deeds in spending tax payer funded projects usually with a great failure record.
Posted by runner, Friday, 29 May 2015 4:52:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jay of Melbourne is that the same source that has led you to believe the NAZI Jewish genocide didn't happen?
Posted by Cobber the hound, Friday, 29 May 2015 5:20:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//and I look for Asclepius to secularist spending a little of their own money to do a tenth of the charity that churches do. Not likely though as secularist love to bang on about their good deeds in spending tax payer funded projects usually with a great failure record.//

I guess you haven't heard of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. They've given over $30 billion to charity. Can you name a church that has donated that much? No, I can't either, because they don't make their finances transparent. What's up with that, runner? Why do secular charities have more transparent finances than church charities?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 29 May 2015 6:39:40 PM
Cobber,
No the LGBT health promotional material released by western governments typically steers clear of the topic of WW2 civilian casualties, it's quite a good source of information on the health issues affecting homosexuals though.
Why? Did you specifically want to talk about WW2 propaganda for some reason?
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 29 May 2015 6:58:29 PM
Good news JoM and other interested parties!
Gay men can now access the medication that can prevent HIV in Australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-28/prep-five-perspectives-on-the-hiv-prevention-pill/6502124

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could eradicate HIV by 2020, as is the plan?
Now, when Gay men get married in Australia, there will be even more reason to celebrate.
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 30 May 2015 4:07:42 AM
Suseonline:

Why is getting married a reason to celebrate? Many people do not see the need to celebrate and just move in together and begin living as a couple. Why is this sufficient for some but not for others? What do you think?
Posted by phanto, Saturday, 30 May 2015 9:07:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy