The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Letter to Sydney Uni from Colonel Richard Kemp > Comments

Letter to Sydney Uni from Colonel Richard Kemp : Comments

By Richard Kemp, published 17/3/2015

This seemed to be a clear attempt to impose their own authority as faculty members, thereby hoping to intimidate the security officers into allowing the abusive demonstration to continue.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Thanks, Foxy, I'll take it on board.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 20 March 2015 3:00:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
otb

I have had a number of friends who are Freemasons. I have never questioned the fact that just like some Buddhist or Hindus or Moslems that they do good things. In particular they provide housing for the aged. They do however directly deny any Christians praying in the name of Christ in their meetings. They are also cloaked in secrecy and I have seen them promoting their mates in various organisations. You obviously know more about the inward workings than I do.
Posted by runner, Friday, 20 March 2015 3:03:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

In return, you may wish to read this article from The Guardian, my favourite journal:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/20/why-does-the-left-ignore-antisemitism-all-forms-of-racism-should-be-abhorred

That says a lot about what passes these days for the 'Left' as well.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 20 March 2015 3:08:31 PM
Hi CONSTANCE...

With respect you're again quite wrong. I've progressed through the 15o, thus I am in the Masonic hierarchy, as you 'incorrectly' describe it ? And I can assure you absolutely, none of them are plotting to take over the world, or do anything against the laws of this country, or any other country you'd care to name.

Hi there RUNNER...

I'm not sure where you got this information concerning the prohibition of Christian worship within Freemasonry ? In reality, no religion is taught, preached, encouraged or anything else, during a regular meeting of Freemasons. The only reference or referral if you prefer, to 'God'...; in the Blue (the Craft Lodge) is the 'GAU', and in the Red (Royal Arch) is the 'GGU'. There's nothing else.

To be a Mason, one must first swear a belief, in a higher, and greater power, than ourselves ! You may 'officially' call that 'Greater Power' anything you like ! The Chinese may call he/she/it, something ? Whereas, a Mexican may call 'it' something else, something according to their language or dialect, it's simple as that.

Freemasonry, has Minister's of religion, Rabbis, Doctors, Firemen, Garbage Collectors, Politicians, and believe it or not, coppers (I will admit, they've let their standards slip when they decided to admit policemen?) in fact any man over the age of 21 may join, or 18 years, if his Dad is a serving Mason - so no real secrets, but lots of disinformation by those who like to peddle tales.
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 20 March 2015 4:53:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Joe (Loudmouth),

Jewish Community leaders like the author of the article
you cited from The Guardian - Mr Sherr, denounce as anti-
Semites those Australians - by implication from the Left
(and far Right) who dare to question Israel's
actions and criticise Zionism as being guilty of the old
chestnut - anti-Semitism.

As previously noted, such labelling is
counter-productive and factually inaccurate. But, people
like Mr Sherr (and Kemp) have one objective and
that is to suppress and censor their opponents or try to use
the media towards their own ends - as in the Sydney Uni
incident.

As many critics of Israel's recent conduct can attest, those
who attempt to shame Israel will in turned by vilified by
Israel's loyal supporters. Indeed they are often even more
vigorously attacked.

Conflating legitimate criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism -
calling critics of Israeli politics anti-Semitic - is a
strategy intended to stifle criticism and dissent. As
Antony Loewenstein has pointed out -
not every anti-Zionist is antiSemitic; to assert that they
are makes it more difficult to distinguish between
real anti-Semitism and harsh but often warranted criticism of
Israel. Israel and Judaism are separate and should not be
automatically connected.

Anyway, this issue will continue to be debated.
The powerful lobbyists in the Jewish Community will continue
to shape, influence, and attempt to censor the coverage
of the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Therefore its always best to read from a variety of sources
when it comes to media coverage especially on this very
emotive and controversial issue.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 March 2015 5:25:21 PM
OTB,

Go and look at the history in the Mexican Revolution, French Revolution and Spanish Civil War for eg. I previously posted the evidence (all on Wiki). The Khazars profited and agitated the American Civil Wars on both sides - BIGTIME ,and they also starved soldiers and not pay them.

The Zionist (false Jews) Khazars infiltrated the Freemasons just like they did with the Jesuits. Most of the masons in the lower echelons would not know it (the workers) under the delusion of democracy. Double sinister coin.

See “Adam Weishaupt” - In 1770, Rothschild drew up plans for the creation of the ILLUMINATI, a super-secret organisation founded with no less a goal than conquering the entire planet by stealthy intrigue. For the task, he commissioned Weishaupt (crypto-Jew who was outwardly a Roman Catholic Jesuit professor at Bavaria’s Ingolstadt Uni. The Illuminati is based on the teachings of the Tulmud, focusing mostly on the Kabbala, and satanic, Sabbatean principles that the end justifies a means. Keepers of the light. The purpose is to divide all non-Jews through political, economic, social and religious means. The opposing sides were to be armed , and incidents were to be manufactured in order to get the nations of the world to fight among themselves, destroy national govts, destroy religious institutions and eventually destroy one another. Weishaupt’s agents set their sites on infiltrating the Grant Orient Masonic lodges of Europe introducing the Illuminati doctrine and establish key lodges as secret headquarters. Under order of Mayer Amschel Rothschild. Plan later followed to Masonic Lodges across the USA. Weishaupt also recruited 2,000 paid followers incl the most intelligent men in the filed of arts and letters, education, science, finance and industry, who were mostly dupes, believing the order had lofty democratic ideals when, in essence, the real goals were: 1) abolition of all ordered govts; 2) abolition of private property; 3) abolition of inheritance; 4) abolition of patriotism; 5) abolition of the family; 5) abolition of religion; 6) and the creation of a world govt.

Cont.............
Posted by Constance, Friday, 20 March 2015 10:30:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All