The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Netanyahu's speech adds injury to insult > Comments

Netanyahu's speech adds injury to insult : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 9/3/2015

The notion that President Obama will settle on a bad deal only to score a major foreign policy success is obscene.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I don't think Iran is a threat to Israel whilst Israel possesses up to 800 nuclear weapons with modern delivery systems.
I also think that Iran has a right to attain power generation by nuclear means and I also think it is in a difficult position since one of its adversaries Saudi Arabia has access to nuclear weapons from its partnership with Pakistan.
That said Israel and Iran both do a lot of underhanded things and they both need to act a little more reasonable and responsible.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 9 March 2015 9:05:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well argued and conclusive.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 9 March 2015 10:54:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Comparing a brutal Theocracy with true Democracy is pure and evil drivel. Incapable of escaping the "Moral Equivalence" mire you would happily skip off to be thrown off Centre Point if Iran wins. Lenin said a capitalist would sell you the rope to hang him with, the mad anti-Israeli crowd merely cheer on the executioner.
Posted by McCackie, Monday, 9 March 2015 6:18:20 PM
McCackle
Your comment is bizarre
Who the hell is Cheering anyone on?
And how the hell is Israel any less a theocracy than Iran
Israel's very existence is entirely dependent on theocracy
It is the promised land man - no amount of fawning to western sensibilities can change the theocratic basis of Israel - these are gods chosen people
And as chosen people they needs must be surrounded by the unchosen.
I am awed by the sheer beauty of the madness which sustains them thru the self created hell they dwell in. God bless them all
Posted by YEBIGA, Tuesday, 10 March 2015 12:29:37 PM
YEBIGA,

Israel is secularist with a State religion, comparing it to Iran proves my "moral equivalence" comment. Conflating the two counties is evil drivel, Israel is a 2 or 3 and Iran has turned the dial to 11.

It is not mad, it is a sneer at weak minded fools who for whatever reason support murderers because they are still in their teen mindset. Your harrumph is of no matter but remember that just up the road, within an hour of Centre Point tower, are those who would toss you off with great enjoyment (and I am not implying the suburbs east).
Posted by McCackie, Wednesday, 11 March 2015 2:49:08 PM
Iran has nt done anything particularly odd
Understand they are paranoid of the USA but anyone normal is
The entire world is paranoid about the USA warmongering

The USA is conducting a global war against anyone not with them

Israel is just little me - apeing the usa
Posted by YEBIGA, Thursday, 12 March 2015 7:45:16 AM
Israel has not done anything particularly odd.
Understand they are paranoid of the Caliphate but anyone normal is.
The entire world is paranoid about the Caliphate warmongering.

The Caliphate is conducting a global war against anyone not with them.

Iran is just little me - apeing the Caliphate.
Posted by McCackie, Thursday, 12 March 2015 2:09:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy