The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Swan Lake > Comments

Swan Lake : Comments

By Fiona Prior, published 25/2/2015

Murphy's Swan Lake is a retelling of the ill-fated Princess Diana love triangle in the House of Windsor.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Ojnab,

"....they are only interested in movement into any millionaires bed who takes their fancy at the time, but never the garbage collector which ballet & opera story lines mainly are all about...."

You shew serious lack of knowledge about both the Royal Family and Ballet/Opera.

Google is your friend!
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 26 February 2015 11:19:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise, been to many opera's & ballet, their story lines to my way of thinking are stupid, if you think otherwise that is your opinion, the music is always great and very enjoyable, I do not have to go to Google to get any answers, that also is another persons opinion there, if you wish to rely on that so be it. The less said about bowing and forelock tugging to other people that farts the same as you and I, the better, but if you are happy doing so, so be it once again, being a classical pianist I think I would have more idea than you on music and story lines that nearly always end in a great big sob.
Posted by Ojnab, Thursday, 26 February 2015 12:02:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ojnab,

That is not what you said and as far as music goes, I play the flute and the Uilleann Pipes, as well as dabble with other wind instruments.

I was also a subscriber to both the Opera and Ballet when living in Sydney but gave up when I realized that the ticket price put me in the category of bludging on the public purse.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 27 February 2015 7:03:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy