The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Saving democracy from the extremists > Comments

Saving democracy from the extremists : Comments

By Junaid Cheema, published 25/2/2015

The publication had a very un-Australian affect on the readers - comments flooded the paper's social media site vilifying Muslims, promoting hate and creating divisions amongst Australians.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. Page 41
  10. All
McAdam: Raising questions can result in improvement of knowledge,

Agreed. I have asked you Questions & You have Ducked Weaved, Deflected, & refused to answer them. Why?

McAdam: but pedaling raw doubts creates confusion. Doubts can always arise,

Your “lack of answers” have created confusion & doubt.

McAdam: it is the responsibility of the person to try to dig out the truth first,

Exactly, hence the questions.

Here are the Questions again.

1) Do you consider a Secularphile to be an extremist who spreads hate against non-moslem unbelievers? "Yes" or "No."

2) Do you agree that;
Australia should become the Great Southern Caliphate,
All Australians must become moslems,
Sharia Law must be implemented in Australia,
Homosexuals & Adulters must be whipped & stoned in Australia,
All Women in Australia must wear the face Burka or similar covering.

Do you agree to wanting these thing or not? “Yes or “No.”

3) Persecution & Oppression does that mean anything that moslems declare as Persecution or Oppression, is, to Islam. E.g.:

Refusal to allow a moslem to marry & consummate that marriage with a child under the age of 16,
Refusal to be allowed to build a Mosque,
Refusal to move a Pig farm after a Mosque is build on the neighbouring land,
Refusing to grant a special day for moslems & screen off an area for moslem women at the Local Swimming Pool,
Refusal to put a screen around the Local Pool because the sight of so many naked bodies is offensive to moslems.
Refusing to pay to have a food declared Halal.
Declaring that the Burka, or other such women's clothing to be inhumane.
Declaring that Sharia Law is forbidden in Australia.
Declaring that a moslem can only have one wife.

Does Refusing any of the above list mean that moslems are being Persecuted, Oppressed or that a “State of War” exists? “Yes” or “No.”

I look forward to your answers in the spirit of "your" statement in the interest of expanding my knowledge.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 15 March 2015 12:51:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
McAdam Yegiba, NC, Hypo, CM & their ilk have shown their true colours. None want to answer my Questions. Which goes to prove just where they stand.

I guess we'll be seeing them on the TV News some time. Will they wage War on unbelievers who won't give them their own way? Will unbelievers save Democracy from the extremists once again? Will we see Democracy Man ride off into the Sunset again on his trusty steed, Secular?

Luv you guys, truly. ;-)
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 16 March 2015 12:35:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. Page 41
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy