The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pensions are charity > Comments

Pensions are charity : Comments

By David Leyonhjelm, published 17/2/2015

If anything, I and my fellow baby boomers should pay the rest of Australia a lump sum when we retire, to cover the debt we are leaving.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
As a Senator David gets a huge pension indexed for life while he berates those who want a paltry $30O per week pension and in the past paying taxes all their lives to keep parasites like him.

David is the reason why I have no respect for pollies.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 17 February 2015 5:45:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
don't worry David its quite likely with the immigration policy of the last few decades that getting a pension will be the least of many peoples problems. From Malcolm Fraser to the Greens/Labour we have this to look forward to.

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/do-not-stop-sharing-this-until-every-person-who-cares-about-women-sees-this/
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 17 February 2015 6:26:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I think a vote of thanks is due to 579. I am thinking of making the list into a framed presentation and sending it to the very next politician who says something stupid. I shouldn't have to wait too long.
Posted by renew, Monday, 23 February 2015 9:45:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner, I clicked on your link and got a picture of a man with a rather large gun.

WWJD?
Posted by Craig Minns, Monday, 23 February 2015 12:45:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy