The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Death for drugs? > Comments

Death for drugs? : Comments

By Don Aitkin, published 16/2/2015

Moreover, what they were doing, had they been successful, would have caused a great deal of unhappiness, and almost certainly death, to people in Australia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
O sung Wu thank you for your posts, I do appreciate your writing, I also agree with how you feel, I have those same feelings with the two drug mules, don'kill, but kill, after all it is Indonesian law, what worries me more is the reaction of the Indonesian people to Prime Minister Abbott regarding money previously given for relief purposes, he must be far more diplomatic before he opens his mouth, he is a Prime Minister and not a man in the Street who can say what they like, why rock the boat over two druggies.
Posted by Ojnab, Sunday, 22 February 2015 8:35:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there OJNAB...

Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate them. The two in BALI are in a tough position, a position they no doubt placed themselves in. Now they must face the sovereign Nation of Indonesia's justice system, and there's nothing anyone can do about it ?

I agree with you OJNAB. Mr ABBOTT would've been better served by saying nothing about Australia's aid package, all that will do is inflame and embarrass the proud and sensitive Indonesian Psyche, I suspect ? I guess we'll soon see ?
Posted by o sung wu, Sunday, 22 February 2015 9:19:00 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy