The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Auschwitz and the wisdom of crowds > Comments

Auschwitz and the wisdom of crowds : Comments

By Mal Fletcher, published 30/1/2015

Marking the liberation of Auschwitz forces us to remember that the general principles undergirding this forlorn place were supported by popular sentiment among some very learned people.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
..Cont

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annibale_Bugnini
Church Commissions and Vatican II:
“However, according to Archbishop Piero Marini a former collaborator with Bugnini, after the Council commenced on October 11, 1962, Bugnini's fortunes were to wane for a while. Thus, although Bugnini had been secretary of the Preconciliar Commission, Fr. Ferdinando Antonelli, O.F.M. was instead appointed as secretary of the Conciliar Commission on the Sacred Liturgy on October 21, 1962. Bugnini was demoted to the position of a peritus (expert). At the same time, Bugnini was also removed from the chair of Liturgy at the Pontifical Lateran University in Rome "because his liturgical ideas were seen as too progressive."

Allegations of Freemasonry:
“Bugnini was suspected by some of being a Freemason, which is in conflict with Canon Law and Catholic tradition. Catholics who are Freemasons "are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion. " The public allegations of Bugnini's suspected Freemasonry began in the 1980s by Catholic writers Piers Compton and Michael Davies, as well as Australian Catholic theologian Fr. Brian Harrison, but official suspicions of high-ranking members of the Roman Curia being compromised by affiliations with Freemasonry date at least to the early 1970s. Indeed, Pope Paul VI was concerned with a possible infiltration by various opponents of the Church and thus commissioned a full investigation into the matter, appointing a Canadian Cardinal Gagnon (then archbishop) to conduct the task. Although the report was never made public, it was the subject of interest in the late 1970s when it was reported stolen by several Italian secular news organizations, prompting the Vatican's newspaper L'Osservatore Romano to take the very unusual step of reporting the theft of the highly sensitive and confidential report from a safe in one of the Curial offices.

Cont....
Posted by Constance, Monday, 9 February 2015 8:46:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cont...

In Liturgical Time Bombs in Vatican II, English Catholic writer Michael Davies asserts that Bugnini's Masonic connections were behind his Modernist liturgical reforms, and that the discovery of his Masonic affiliation prompted his sudden transfer by Pope Paul VI from his post in the Roman Curia to that of Papal Nuncio to Iran. However, Bugnini remained on as papal diplomatic representative under Pope John Paul II during the Iranian hostage crisis of 1979, which some observers suggest indicates either lack of sufficient evidence of his Freemasonry or his being acquitted of such association by the Holy See. Davies further asserted that an unnamed Cardinal told him in the summer of 1975 that a "dossier" proving him to be a Freemason had been brought to the Pope's desk.”

Writings:
“In 1964, Martin, under the pseudonym Michael Serafian, wrote The Pilgrim: Pope Paul VI, The Council and The Church in a time of decision, an apologia for the Jews, which, among other things, told the story of the Jewish question and the Second Vatican Council. He produced numerous best-selling fictional and non-fictional literary works, which became widely read throughout the world. His fictional works gave detailed insider accounts of Church history during the reigns of Popes Pius XII, John XXIII, Pope Paul VI (The Pilgrim, Three Popes and the Cardinal, Vatican: A Novel[16]), John Paul I (The Final Conclave[16]) and John Paul II (The Keys of This Blood, Windswept House).

His non-fictional writings cover a range of Catholic topics, such as demonic exorcisms (Hostage to the Devil), satanism, liberation theology, the Second Vatican Council (The Pilgrim), the Tridentine liturgy, Catholic dogma, modernism (Three Popes and the Cardinal; The Jesuits), the financial history of the Church (Rich Church, Poor Church; The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church), the NEW WORLD ORDER and the geopolitical importance of the Pope (The Keys of This Blood)”.

“Afterwards, he started working on a book with the working title Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church became a Creature of the NEW WORLD ORDER.”

Cont......
Posted by Constance, Monday, 9 February 2015 9:06:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow
just...wow...
Posted by Craig Minns, Monday, 9 February 2015 1:23:06 PM
I thought Leonard Cohen was a Buddhist, not a Kabbalist?
His song "The Future" combines elements of Christian and Jewish eschatology with Buddhist ideas of life after death.
Much as Cohen's song was somewhat of an anthem of the last half of the 1990's hipster scene I've noticed that the song "Baby Blue" by Badfinger has been used in many "hip" post 9-11 productions,what do we read into it's lyrics?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIRUtJMA40
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Monday, 9 February 2015 7:12:48 PM
Jay,

Leonard is a Buddhist but still considers himself Jewish as well. He also grew up in a very Catholic city of Montreal. And apparently was a descendent of some important Rabbis. Other songs of his which would reflect Catholicism, such as "Sisters of Mercy" and "Joan of Arc".

Judaism seems to be bi-polar. I don't know - it is all so deceptive confusing. I think Leonard is prophetic and certainly not sinister. He has suffered depression for most of his life. But there are certainly sinister elements to Judaism, well Zionism anyway, as presented. Oh my God, I'm finding more and more EVIL stuff that is leading to the NEW WORLD ORDER. Satanic rituals included.

We have to destroy the BANKERS, the Rothchilds if we really want to save ourselves. And get back the money they stole from us, the people.

There are so many websites, its hard to know where to start.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/09/14/illuminati-origins-of-secret-government-the-mental-fatal-disease-of-militant-narcissists-stop-them-cold-protect-the-constitution/
Posted by Constance, Saturday, 14 February 2015 3:10:25 PM
Hi Constance,

With respect, can you please tell us what you really think ?

God, I love conspiracy theories ! They give you a good idea about how the minds of people on the other planets work. I especially love their over-use of the Kon-Tiki Fallacy: because something could be, therefore it is.

Thank you, Constance. And Arjay too, while I'm at it.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 14 February 2015 3:46:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy