The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > It is Islam, not 'Islamism' > Comments

It is Islam, not 'Islamism' : Comments

By Babette Francis, published 12/1/2015

Politicians and some Church leaders have mouthed platitudes about Islam being a religion of peace and portraying those who murder in its name as betraying the ideals of Islam.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. 37
  9. Page 38
  10. 39
  11. 40
  12. All
..Cont

You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are 1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?

On the camera:

- We will always say, “Islam is the religion of Peace.”
- We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
- Moderate Muslim will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the
West will believe it because the West is so gullible.
- Moderate Muslim all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.
- Using Western Legal system we will assert our Sharia Laws, slowly but surely.
- We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbour, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, “wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people”, But, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America. We will say, “We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved.”

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan, and the UN, and if we have to then even with France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of civilizations has just begun.

We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar before beheading infidels, as we have been doing it. We will video tape those and send it to all infidels to watch. They will surrender - ISLAM means surrender.

We will use your own values of kindness against you.

You are destined to loose! Chilling…..
Sent in by a fellow Patriot."

Posted by Constance, Friday, 6 February 2015 2:58:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Constance,

I have a horrible feeling that you may be close to the mark.

If there isn't a violent split across and within the Muslim world in the next year or two, an overt rejection of terrorism and the defeat of ISIS with the active involvement of Jordan, the Saudis, Egypt, Morocco and Iran, then start to cautiously reconsider.

On the other hand, if the Afghani and Pakistani Taliban et al. take over Pakistan and ISIS is still around in a year or two, I'll give you full marks. Not that I want to :( Because then it will be on for young and old. Too bad, I wanted to die peacefully in my bed.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 6 February 2015 3:12:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Erk...

Via Constance,

"THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL INFIDELS (NON BELIEVERS) ISSUED BY AN EX MUSLIM WHO KNOWS ABOUT THESE THINGS) IGNORE IT AT YOUR OWN PERIL!"

[Frequent frenzied outpouring No. 342]
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 7 February 2015 9:57:09 AM
Dear Poirot,

I vaguely recall that Constance is an
admirer of Francis of Assisi.
Perhaps the following quote is appropriate
considering her vast apetite for quoting from
disreputable sources on this forum and continuing
her vendetta against a select group of people:

"Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love."
(Francis of Assisi).
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 7 February 2015 6:08:32 PM
Hi Foxy,

So, you're implying that if someone shows love, everybody else will also show love, and the world will be at peace forever ?

If Francis travelled to Raqqa in 2015, what do you reckon his chances would be ?

The bad news, my dear Foxy, is that there is evil in the world. Goodness and kindness are interpreted, in that mindset, as weakness: these are the sort of people who would rob a crippled old lady, PRECISELY because she couldn't fight back.

ISIS controls an area bigger than South Australia, containing fifteen million people, nine universities and hundreds of hospitals and schools, not to mention an armoury big enough to fit out an army of half a million. A huge, evil force which, in time and if unchecked, will come to a place near you.

There's a time to be loving and kind and gentle and to cuddle kittens, and there's a time to oppose reactionary forces, a time when even St Francis would pick up a gun. Don't kid yourself.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 7 February 2015 7:56:33 PM
Dear Joe (Loudmouth),

All I can politely suggest is for you
to go back and re-read the current
stream of posts by Constance. Then go back and
read the quote I cited from Francis of Assisi.
Then take an intelligent
guess as to why it is appropriate.

It may also help it you were to Google -
"Muslims Against Terrorism."

You may just see the bigger picture.
And the rants of Constance for what they really are.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 7 February 2015 8:44:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. 37
  9. Page 38
  10. 39
  11. 40
  12. All