The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Exaggerating the terror genie: reflections on a fake sheik > Comments

Exaggerating the terror genie: reflections on a fake sheik : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 17/12/2014

While the Sydney holdup says absolutely nothing about a terror 'wave', it is being read as part of a current, with Australia being caught in it.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. All
Just as a point of interest, can anyone tell me why there is continual reference in the media and elsewhere to Muslim Clerics, when Islam does not have clerics?
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 21 December 2014 1:59:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'But I think I'll leave ya to it....more often than not it's like playtime in primary school on this forum - no wonder I've been spending time elsewhere.'

So typical of the left when their group think ideology is exposed for what it is. Pick up my bat and go home. And to think they have the deception to think its intellectual superiority. Please give me a break. Keep dreaming.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 21 December 2014 2:51:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Lego,

You wrote;

“I just return fire and give as good as I get.”

But this wasn't a case of returning fire was it, Suseonline had not even addressed you in the thread. You just chose to go boots in right from the get go but now are trying the typical sandpit bully refrain of 'But Sir she started it'.

She hadn't.

And pray tell what part of your deluded brain thinks 'Susioncrack' and “allow Susioncrack's husband to beat her with a dirty big stick” is “bit of clever repartee”?

So very typical of yet another bullying refrain 'But Sir it was just a pinch not a punch'.

You were right about one thing - “Plain outright abuse is not entertaining at all”, how about refraining from it then.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 21 December 2014 4:58:07 PM
Steele: “Plain outright abuse is not entertaining at all”, how about refraining from it then."
Vain hope my friend. People like Lego, Runner, Hasbeen and their ilk (and you will recognise them) take a vicarious pleasure in their bile filled ignorant rants. Dare to disagree and you risk being labelled from their limited choice of derogatory epithets. Some at least try to engage with the issues and discuss them without personal abuse, which like you I find singularly unfunny.

I wish you, suseonline, poirot and similarly minded thinkers the very best for the festive season.
Posted by James O'Neill, Sunday, 21 December 2014 5:26:50 PM
@SteeleRedux, Sunday, 21 December 2014 4:58:07 PM

LOL, SteeleRedux employing the 'Drama Queen" ploy, claiming to be offended in order to ignore his opponent's prior arguments.

SteeleRedux,

There is no way that you can play the victim as well as some of OLO's leftist womyn who flip seemlessly between persecutor and victim.

They are shameless in sledging with ad hominen personal attacks on opponents and flipping to claim personal offence themselves, getting themselves entirely bent out of shape because someone has had the temerity to challenge their opinions and odd world view (to be diplomatic).

A deliberate ploy, but so needy nonetheless, especially where they plead for others to lock-step with them. Them against the world. LOL

Heh, heh, do carry on.
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 21 December 2014 8:15:42 PM
James you realise that to live among Muslims old White racists like me would only have to learn the proper religious obeisances and prayers, make a few tweaks to our diet and take a brief holiday in Saudi Arabia at some point.
You'd lose every single thing you hold dear, your values, your achievements, your politics, your art, your music, your fine wines and spirits, your gay pride, your Jewish TV shows and movies, your Feminism....
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 21 December 2014 9:16:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. All