The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine wallows with Sweden in Ikea La-La-Land > Comments

Palestine wallows with Sweden in Ikea La-La-Land : Comments

By David Singer, published 4/11/2014

Sweden must understand that relations in the Middle East are much more complicated than self-assembly furniture at Ikea.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Comical Dave writing about Sweden perverting international law.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I know getting Israeli to respect international law would be way over the top, but it would be nice if Israel didn't actually target UN workers during their little killing sprees ever 4 years or so.

That would be a start.

But for a Zionist to talk about international law just proves why there is no point in dialogue.

If Iran gets the bomb Israel will listen. Zionists only understand force. It would be a great move for peace in the ME. Only then will zionists make peace with their neighbours. And Jews and Palestinians will live peacefully together in a single state.
Posted by dane, Wednesday, 5 November 2014 7:44:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#dane,#mikk,#halduell,#dkit

Think you all need a dose of the following good news from Israel as you continue to spurn and reject international law whilst repetitively spewing out your never-ending tirade of hatred towards Jews living in Israel:

1. A groundbreaking robotic catheterization procedure has been developed by two Israelis.

2. Two Israeli baby-food executives have developed a new vegetable-based product called INDI (Innovative Non Dairy Infant formula). It provides a solution for babies who cannot tolerate cows milk. It also doesn’t contain soy, which can affect a baby’s hormones.

3. Health workers in West Africa have used the Israeli app Snapp to build a website containing essential details about preventing the spread of Ebola. “About Ebola” is the first Android app written in the Jola / Diola language and around 5,000 copies have been downloaded.

4. Israel’s Adi Altschuler has been named one of Time magazine’s six “Next Generation Leaders” through the establishment of Krembo Wings, a nationwide youth movement that runs after-school activities for children with disabilities.

5. A group of trauma therapists and sufferers from Northern Ireland recently came to see the world-famous Trauma centers of Israel at work. Northern Ireland Assembly member, Michael Copeland, said it was “one of the most moving experiences of my life”.

6. Israel’s Afimilk project in Vietnam is the largest dairy farm project in the world.

7. Industrial designers Oded Marcus and Shaul Cohen welcome students and studios - and the general public - to come inside their new 3D Factory in Tel Aviv to check out the cutting-edge three-dimensional printers and what they can make.

8. Israel’s Seatylock is a neat way to carry around the lock for your bicycle, without you needing to take on any unnecessary extra weight.

9. Intel is launching its new Israel-developed Core M computer processor chips and already planning the release of its successor – the SkyLake, also designed in Israel.

Hope you applaud these achievements and don't choke on your cornflakes.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 8 November 2014 9:47:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David,

I freely admit that I mainly read your articles in the hope that LEGO will have something amusing to say in your defense, and rarely respond myself, although always agreeing with you.

Where are you, LEGO?

The greatest danger to the free (Western?) world today, by far, is the spread of Islam. Sweden has, in the last 50 years or so, imported the Islamic problem, along with many other European countries, and may now find it necessary to act in accordance with the wishes of it's growing militant Islamic population. It's not the Jews who will detonate car bombs in Malmo or Stockholm if they're unhappy!

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; almost 20% of the world's population. In total, they have received seven Nobel Prizes. The Jews, at about 0.02% of the population, have received 129 Nobel prizes.

The Jews don't brainwash children in military training camps; they don't hijack planes, or kill Olympic athletes, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. They are just more civilized than Muslims. They don't protest by killing people, they don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims could consider investing more in education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems. At present they are proving to be a blight on humanity! Regardless of one's personal feelings about the crisis between Israel and their Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

"If the Arabs disarmed today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews disarmed, they would all die."
Posted by Beaucoupbob, Thursday, 13 November 2014 2:52:14 PM
#Beaucoupbob

Comforting to know there is a silent majority of at least one out there who is not prepared to cop the Jew-hatred venomously dished out by the six or so Jew-haters who regularly stalk my weekly columns which provide them with the opportunity to pour out their vitriolic bile against Jews.

You are 100% correct in your comments.

I wrote to the Swedish Foreign Minister seeking her response to this article. There has been a deafening silence so far.

Sweden's claim to rely on international law has been exposed by my article as a giant hoax.

The Swedish Foreign Minister hasn't got the guts to justify her decision in the face of the claims made in my article.

You state: "Sweden has, in the last 50 years or so, imported the Islamic problem, along with many other European countries, and may now find it necessary to act in accordance with the wishes of it's growing militant Islamic population."

I hesitate to assert that Sweden has responded to its growing militant Islamic population in making the farcical decision to recognise the "State of Palestine" - without some factual proof.

However the longer a reply is forthcoming from Sweden - the more likely your claim could be seen to be the prime mover in Sweden's decision.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 13 November 2014 4:37:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy