The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Ends don't justify means > Comments

Ends don't justify means : Comments

By Toby O'Brien, published 24/10/2014

Taxpayers are being rorted by the Government's policy of offshore detention.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Hi Yuyutsu.

I could not make head nor tail of your last post. I think you were speaking tongue in cheek, but I never know with you. Every time I get into a discussion with you, you always try to turn the discussion into one about "spirituality", or something.

I don't believe in God's, ghosts, angels, fairies, Santa Claus, leprechauns, banshees, saints, son's of God's, mothers of Gods, brother-in laws of Gods, cousins of Gods, or anything else. If you wish to pray to the telegraph pole that sits on my street corner because you think it will somehow give you eternal life, please go right ahead. But don't that lay that superstitious crap on me. I am just not interested.

Walk down to the beach. Pick up a handful of sand. Pick out one grain of sand and put it between two of your fingers. A grain of sand is probably the smallest thing that you can see or feel. The Earth to the universe, equates to that grain of sand to every grain of sand that exists on planet Earth. I don't think some big daddy created every grain of sand on Earth out of nothing, just so he could judge the the virtues and sins of billions of microscopic life forms that exist on that one grain of sand.
Posted by LEGO, Sunday, 26 October 2014 10:45:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear LEGO,

Actually, all I wrote in my last post is that refugees should not be treated worse than animals.

(yes, I could have provided a spiritual rationale to justify this idea, but I avoided it to save you the trouble, considering it unnecessary, especially if you agree with my statement anyway for your own reasons, whatever they are)

So do you or do you not agree that we should treat human refugees who aim for Australia at least as well as we treat animals?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 26 October 2014 12:52:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
moslems human? I didn't know that.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 26 October 2014 12:57:31 PM
Legitimate refugees are running from
tribal, territorial, warfare.

They are being driven off and from their land
and dispossed of territory they need for survival.
This renders them impoverished and in danger of extinction.

In light of the above facts do we want to set the
stage for the same ethnic cleansing and civil wars
here, by bringing in so many opposing tribes.
Posted by CHERFUL, Sunday, 26 October 2014 3:14:22 PM
100 million new human beings are being added to the total human population of planet Earth every year and almost all of that increase comes from dysfunctional third world countries which are becoming more dysfunctional as their populations increase. I am sorry that most humans have not figured out what the north European protestant people have figured out, that ever increasing populations will eventually destroy our planet and perhaps even human civilisation through war, pestilence and plague. If not for immigration and 'refugees", all North European Protestant countries would have negative population growths.

I think that the people who can not get their populations under control, because their religion or cultural values forbid it, should stay in their own counties and breed until the penny drops. Not just say "we want to live with those smart white people" and come here whether we want them to or not. Especially since too many of them become crime, welfare and terrorism problems for us.

What exactly is a refugee? Only last week, my local newspaper reported that one of 10,000 "immigration consultants" had been closed down and prosecuted for advising potential immigrants to claim that they were homosexuals facing persection, or if they were Muslims, claim that they were Christians from an Islamic country facing persecution. What the other 9,999 ones are telling their clients, God only knows.

Get it through your head that the entire third world, all 4.5 billion of them, can claim that they are "refugees" of one sort or another and they way our laws are written, the onus is on us to prove they are not. That costs around 1 million a person to investigate their claims. No wonder the public service likes "refugees", they are a cash cow for the public service. Simply transferring the over population problem with all of it's baggage of dysfuntionality from the third world to my country is not going to solve the problem. But it sure as hell is going to destroy my society.
Posted by LEGO, Monday, 27 October 2014 3:02:18 AM
"....efugees should not be treated worse than animals."

Does that mean that they can be treated the same as animals?

The same as animals that are a feral pest?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 27 October 2014 6:59:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy