The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Media imbalance incites Jew-hatred > Comments

Media imbalance incites Jew-hatred : Comments

By David Singer, published 10/9/2014

Israel attracts attention for so-called genocide, while the worst offenders escape unscathed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
#Rhrosty

You state:
"A more intelligently lead people, wouldn't have fallen for the endless sucker punches and have ended this conflict, a very long time ago; with a two state solution!"

A two state solution was proposed or available to be created in:

1. 1922 with the creation of the Mandate
2. 1937 by the Peel Commission
3. 1947 by the United Nations
4. 1948-1967 when the West Bank was occupied by Jordan and Gaza by Egypt and not one Jew lived in either area as they had all bee driven out in the 1948 invasion of Palestine by six Arab armies.
5. 2000/1 by Israel
6. 2008 by Israel.

Every offer was rejected by the Palestinian Arabs and their Arab brethren. They have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Who are the suckers?

#Yuyutsu

I am glad you are of the opinion that Falk's reply is idiotic. It shows you how supposedly intelligent people can make fools of themselves and what weight you can really put on anything they say.

I am not aware of Ben Gurion and Eban waving the Bible. Can you refer me to your source for this claim?

I do know that Eban said the following in Newsweek on 2 December 1974:
"Palestine comes into modern history as a region extending on both sides of the Jordan,comprising the present sovereign territories of Israel and Jordan and the administered areas of the West Bank and Gaza. Of this original Palestine, 80 per cent became an exclusively Arab domain through the separation of Transjordan from Palestine"

I can tell you what Ben Gurion said before the UN Special Committee on Palestine on the meaning of the term "Jewish State" - if you are interested

#G'day Bruce

A fair summation - except swallowing Hamas propaganda without checking the facts leads the media to highly inaccurate reporting.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 11 September 2014 4:14:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#plantaganet

Good to see you concentrating on Ukraine and Iraq. You should also include Syria and Islamic State in your sights.

There is a much larger Muslim diaspora in the West than Jews and a whole lot of Western countries that are interested in and have vast interests in the 57 Moslem States around the World. They all speak impeccable English too.

The media seems to have learnt that having reporters in the Middle East other than Israel has become a real hazard that can result in the loss of your head. That is a sure way to keep any reports of the horrors suffered in Syria, Iraq, Libya or Darfur making the front pages.

#SteeleRedux

Trying to denigrate HonestReporting and CAMERA will get you nowhere. They have been responsible for retractions being made to scores of inaccurate articles in papers such as the New York Times by drawing attention to factual errors that occur on a very regular and frequent basis.

One that would interest you is the saga of Nidal Badran whose family including himself and ten children were reportedly killed by an Israeli bomb that hit their house. His family were not killed - but it turns out he was a terrorist who was subsequently killed along with two other terrorists meeting in a mosque at 3.30 in the morning.

Have a read from HonestReporting on the late Mr Badran.:
http://honestreporting.com/journalist-revisits-the-gaza-family-mistakenly-declared-dead/

Here is another good read from CAMERA:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=52&x_article=2828

Can give you countless numbers of similar articles exposing the media's inability to publish accurate articles.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 11 September 2014 5:33:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Emperor Julian

How do you feel about the 57 Islamic Nations in the World including 22 Arab states - opposed as you are to the existence of just one Jewish State?

Were the Jews in the "decent countries" of Poland,Germany,France and Hungary treated as equals?

Be careful about spruiking your Celtic ancestry - you might just have some Jewish blood in your lineage.

http://ichthys.com/mail-Celts-Galatians.htm

http://jahtruth.net/celtisr.htm

Wouldn't that be a revelation?

If your ancestors came from "now- Austria" they could have been among those kicked out of Eretz Yisrael by the Romans who ended up in Austria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria

#markjohnconley

If you want to know why 32 Palestinian Arabs (your figure) have been killed in the West Bank in the last 3 months - read these articles.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-killed-by-israeli-fire-during-west-bank-clash/

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.600472

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/israel-kills-palestinian-west-bank-clashes-2014724213831750431.html

Jew-hatred is Jew-hatred period - whether it is preached against Jews who live in Israel or Jews who live in London, Paris, Sydney or Miami.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 11 September 2014 5:45:13 PM
Singer, like the organ grinder's monkey, is churning out his duplicitous propaganda again and, instead of ignoring it, well-meaning folk are responding to it again as they have done a thousand times before.

Low intelligence is defined as: doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different outcome.

Can't you accept that Singer is a one-man Jewish smoke-screen!
Posted by David G, Friday, 12 September 2014 9:15:17 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Singer, I think it is worth responding to you because of others who follow the thread.

What on earth gave you the idea that I’d give a tuppeny if my Celtic ancestry turned out to be Jewish? Not that your links suggesting it was had any validity as they were the ravings of religious kooks. Three of my (mostly Scottish) Celtic ancestors it seems were Irishmen transported to NSW for gun-running which means they were fighting a foreign occupier of their homeland as Hamas is. Although glad they weren’t something vile like Redcoats, I am defined like everyone else (including yourself) not by my ancestry but by my life choices. As a racist you would find that impossible to comprehend.

“Were the Jews in the "decent countries" of Poland, Germany, France and Hungary treated as equals?”

The relevant verb is “are”, not “were”. Then, thanks to the heroism of millions, the answer turns on its head. The baleful supremacy of the Church of Rome, cobbled together in the fourth century by a Roman dictatorship and a rogue sect, has linked with hereditary aristocracies to suppress human decency throughout Europe, and one product was the separation and victimisation of the Jews. This separation was and is encouraged by racists within and without the Jews themselves who are its first victims. Marat lamented that the execution of aristocrats stopped too soon in post-Revolutionary France (one result of which was the disgraceful treatment of Captain Dreyfus a century later).

A Jew living in Oceania, the Americas, Britain, Ireland, Europe is a fully equal citizen, not hereditary overlord or subman. Overlords and submen are created in Palestine by the Zionists. The world doesn’t need and can't afford either and is slowly, with encouragement, coming to realise it.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Friday, 12 September 2014 5:43:26 PM
david singer, unbelievable, did you actually read those links you posted? shoot yourself in the foot by all means
and as usual your mischievous incorrect propaganda "anti-semitic" claims; for honesty's sake look it up in a dictionary; is not "anti-Zionist", Judaism and Zionism are not synonymous
Posted by markjohnconley, Saturday, 13 September 2014 5:25:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy