The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Seeing the light: Hamas' terror tunnels > Comments

Seeing the light: Hamas' terror tunnels : Comments

By Glen Falkenstein, published 25/8/2014

But Hamas did not use this cement to build homes, hospitals, schools, community centres or bomb shelters; instead, they used it to protect their stockpile of weapons, artillery and rockets, and to facilitate attacks on Israeli civilian towns.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Foxy, the reason why so many foreign political leaders make mild criticisms of Israel is because the Arabs control 60% of the world's oil. So they make token efforts to make the Arabs happy because they do not want an oil embargo on them.

When you say that people around the world are disgusted with Israel, what you really mean is that those people like yourself who have left wing, ABC mindsets are disgusted with Israel. Normal people who understand the concept of self defence and who consider the Arab Muslims for what they really are, extremely violent religious nutcases with an ideology for world domination, could not care less how many bombs the Jews drop on the Arabs. I know a lot of ex Bankstown working class men who fled the Muslim invasion of their suburbs with their families, because of the Muslim intimidation towards Australians. They would all be very happy for the IDF to bomb Bankstown, Canterbury, Lakemba, and Auburn.

Put on a nice dress and a tight blouse and walk down the streets of Lakemba next Saturday morning and you will be lucky if the local Muslims only shout "whore" at you. In France, French women who still live in Muslim enclaves are wearing long dresses because the local Muslims spit on them. I'll be t those French women are cheering on the IDF's bombers also.

Until the Arabs recognise Israel right to exist, then everything the Jews do is self defence. And if the Arabs will not recognise Israel right to exist, then the Jews should ethnically cleanse the Arabs through the creation of settlements and squeeze their enemies out of their country. Which is a lot more humane that the way Arabs usually ethnically cleanse Christians, Jews, Hindu's and Buddhists. Or, for that matter, each other. Click on Youtube and "ISIL execution of three truck drivers" to figure out what is in store for the Jews if those Muslim nutters ever get control of Israel.
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 29 August 2014 4:03:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How you are a female can stick up for Muslims who have a religion where females are little more than sex slaves and floor mats for men is beyond me. If you ever bothered to read up on Islam, it is not just a religion created by Arab males to justify world conquest, it is a religion which demands absolute obedience from females to males. Where is your femimnist credentials now? Did you once run around with Germaine Greer demanding that women burn their bras? Why the hell are you not demanding that Muslim women burn the burquas?

I think I know the answer to that.

People who publically criticise Islam get murdered.

Most people in the world could not support the Palestinians. Because if most people in the world supported the Palestinians, you as a card carrying member of the pseudo aristocracy, would be supporting Israel. The reason why, is because people like yourself always oppose what the majority thinks. It is an identifying feature of your educated caste to always be at odds with majority views. You can't think of yourselves as anything special unless you distance yourselves from the Great Unwashed and the despised bourgeoisie, who are usually your parents.
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 29 August 2014 4:06:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not only are you a liar, but also a bully and a disgrace Lego.

Of course that would be natural behaviour to someone who defends the slaughter of women and children, ethnic cleansing and a religion where a mysognist God doles out land titles.

Mate read the Wisdom of the Keepers of the Book. You would have to level the same criticisms at Jewish religious people. Or would that be all Jews, since you make no distinctions about Muslims?

The more you open your mouth the more disgusting your bile becomes.
Posted by imajulianutter, Friday, 29 August 2014 4:57:57 PM
I agree with the right of Israelis to defend themselves. And certainly no sensible person could support Hamas if they knew the true facts on the ground. They are a terrorist organisation which cares nothing for human rights or even their own civilian population.

But also remember that the world's largest Muslim country just democratically elected a new administration without violence in a free and fair poll. And the largest Muslim city in the world (ie. Jakarta) is now run by a democratically elected Christian ethnic Chinese. So go figure!
Posted by rogindon, Friday, 29 August 2014 8:33:43 PM
Dear rogindon,

You said;

"I agree with the right of Israelis to defend themselves"

As do I. I also agree with the right for the Gazans to defend themselves against Israeli aggression. Do you? Or do you only confer that right on the occupying power?

Please also reflect on the fact that the Gazan population, in fact the entire Palestinian population 'democratically elected a new administration' in the form of Hamas but was met with violence from Israel and sanction from the US. Or do you only confer the right of democracy on the occupying power?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 29 August 2014 10:54:24 PM
Sticks & stones, nutter. I am sorry if the truth hurts your ears.

".... a religion where a mysognist God doles out land titles."

What the hell does that mean? Stop smoking that stuff, nutter. It definitely affects your brain.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 30 August 2014 1:41:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy