The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The empire cries wolf: pipeline politics, the tragedy of MH17, and geo-strategic agenda bending > Comments

The empire cries wolf: pipeline politics, the tragedy of MH17, and geo-strategic agenda bending : Comments

By Greg Maybury, published 31/7/2014

America itself was directly responsible for a not dissimilar incident when in 1988 the missile cruiser USS Vincennes accidentally shot down an Iranian passenger airliner killing all 290 people on board including 66 children.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
LEGO,

My sloppy terminology, I'm not a military man - the "machine gun" holes are reported as consistent with 300mm cannon rounds - consistent they say with the Su-25 Ukrainian fighter jets. I didn't know proper term was "cannon" for such large bullets.

READ THE FULL ARTICLES AT ABOVE LINKS.

TODAY'S UPDATED LINK GOES FURTHER - http://www.globalresearch.ca/evidence-is-now-conclusive-two-ukrainian-government-fighter-jets-shot-down-malaysian-airlines-mh17-it-was-not-a-buk-surface-to-air-missile/5394814

EVIDENCE IS COMPELLING THAT KIEV FIGHTER JETS SHOT DOWN MH17 - WHY DO YOU THINK OUR WESTERN MEDIA AND LEADERS HAVE GONE SO QUIET ON IT IN RECENT DAYS?
Posted by Greg4Peace, Tuesday, 5 August 2014 8:35:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Greg4peace.

Su-25's are an armoured, subsonic ground attack aircraft designed to fly at very low levels. They are not high altitude interceptors. Interceptors are streamlined, high speed fighters designed to fly at high altitudes around mach 2 or better. Whoever told you this bullshiit did not have a clue.

I hope you have learned something from this. You are being lied to, with lies that are so easily disproved that it makes you look foolish for propagating them. Get angry about that. Get angry with the people who think that you are so stupid that you will accept any crap they tell you.

I used to be a trendy lefty like yourself but I grew out of it. I realised that I was being lied to and treated like a fool.
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 6 August 2014 4:43:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Read this http://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/03/flight-17-shoot-down-scenario-shifts/ The US govt has been caught repeatedly lying re Ukraine and now MH17.

See this - suppressed and totally misreported in The West - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflMScowPfk That was when I realised who is lying most!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflMScowPfk (cut and paste to browser if need)
Posted by Greg4Peace, Wednesday, 6 August 2014 6:13:45 AM
Oh spare me, Greg4peace. You are seriously proposing that the Russian rebels did not shoot down MH-17 because it can not be proven they did? It is a bit hard to prove they did it when they are rebels running around doing everything they can to hide the evidence and they are pointing guns in the faces of the investigators.

You don't have to be a Mensa from the local Audobon society to figure out who done it. even a Densa like you should be able to figure it out. Only a few weeks ago a large 4 engine Ilyushin cargo jet was shot down over Ukrainian held territory killing a Ukrainian general. That means that whoever shot it down had a pretty damned big SAM missile to do it.

Could I give you a tip?

Whenever something bad happens and you have to choose between some convoluted conspiracy theory, and a simple stuff up, smart money is on the stuff up, every time.

Some idiot programmed MH-17 to fly over a war zone where SAMs were flying about, in the same way that Korean Airlines KAL 007 was mistakenly programmed to fly over the highly defended and very sensitive Russian Kamchatka peninsular. Or that New Zealand passenger aircraft that was mistakenly was programmed to fly into a cloud covered mountain in Antarctica.

On the other side, the rebels saw MH-17 flying from the Ukraine and the trigger happy idiots shot one off before they checked the IFF, or bothered to read the transponder information which would have told them it was a commercial airliner.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 7 August 2014 3:20:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy