The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The whale in the room > Comments

The whale in the room : Comments

By Debbie Garratt, published 11/7/2014

The bewildering aspect of it to me is that a single whale takes up 10 minutes of my news watching time yet when figures about late term abortions of viable healthy babies are released, nobody wants to talk about it.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Thanks Debbie, I will certainly use your website myself.
It does have some sound information.

I hope we get to a stage where there are NO abortions at all, however I think we need much more effective contraception for both men and women before that can happen.

One thing is for sure though, it is no one else's business what a woman decides about her pregnancy except the father and her doctor, unless she asks for help.

Billriz may be looking to go back to the 'good ol' days' when women were either forced to go through with unwanted pregnancies, or they died trying to have an abortion, but those days are long gone...
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 14 July 2014 7:42:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suseonline very backwards thinking on your behalf; Its funny how easily feminists preach the travesty of patriarchy, referencing backyard abortions before the sexual revolution and the right of women before the Great War yet you call us old fashioned?

Outside of this juvenile rhetoric, the fact remains that clean instruments are used even in backyard operations in Mexico and more importantly IT IS society's business if we are forced to pay for the terminations of the living unborn, especially when they are healthy & viable.

Have a look over those naive lecturer notes from nursing school with its units in feminist theory and tell me you haven't been duped by a selfish society.
Posted by BillRiz, Monday, 14 July 2014 8:14:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'No one that sees a 4D UltraSound can call a pregnancy a blob of tissue anymore. ' Yep the Nazis failed to see the Jews as humans. Same situation. Just change the termilogy in order to keep conscience seared.
Posted by runner, Monday, 14 July 2014 8:18:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To home in on one's faith is a clear distraction from the real issue of aborting unborn babies. People religiously save whales and trees from termination. The point of the article is why humanity is not interested in saving its own; at full term it becomes a matter of infanticide. How is the medical fraternity not held accountable as foreign ships are on the high seas or chainsaws in the forest? As it is, doctors are wrongly threatened if they do not abort. It is the distorted belief of supporting one but ignoring the other (being human life no less) that makes such comments of utmost importance to the health and welfare of our society.
Posted by Longy, Monday, 14 July 2014 8:35:32 PM
FROM
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=5975&page=0

i thought it..may help..to find the place,where the unborn fetus go
http://new-birth.net/booklet/Gone_West.pdf
pdf page..60
page 48..proper

<<..I found..we were in a
kind of crèche,..where all the immature..and premature children went.

“‘How soon may it be said..that a soul comes into existence
when a child is conceived?’ I inquired...‘It is evidently not at birth.’

My guide replied,..‘Even I cannot tell you the precise moment when the soul..enters the fleshy home..which clothes it..but it is extraordinarily early...[gray-streak stage]

*As soon..as the germ has..definitely ceased to be a germ
and has begun to grow..into a human body,..then..a soul enters it.

But we do not know..how God performs this wonder.
That is hid,..even from us to whom much is plain.

Of this..at least..you can be sure..that long before the child “quickens,”..a soul has become enshrined in it.’

“I now directed..my attention to the scene around me,
and saw that the creche..was full
of gentle,..sweet-faced women..who watched over the little immature atoms.....

We passed to other rooms,..and found that in each new one..the babes were more advanced..than in the last.
At length we reached a long room..with a table down the middle. ..his was the one
you saw in the mirror,..and I gathered it was..the ‘top form’..[graduation room used..prior to leaving]..of the school.

“Here I met Sister Maria,..whom I greatly liked,..but found she was so much more spiritual than I..that it was difficult to keep in touch with her...‘Do you have a chapel with
continuous service?’ I asked.
“‘Oh yes’” she replied... ‘“Work and pray.”..You know the old monastic proverb.’

edited

This is not a House of Refuge,..and no lost
souls from Hell come here..to pollute this happy spot.

The children..are borne here..by their
guides,,or guardian angels,..who though they have no work to do on earth,..yet have the same sort of work..as any of us here.

Generally,..if possible,..a relative of the “dead” child
is brought,..*if suitable,..to mother it;

but,alas,..many have no such relatives here.

They..(the relatives)..are often too evil to be permitted..to help.

No evil thing..is admitted/within these
walls,..although it stands..in Hell...>>..

ps/those/cutting-up;babIES/TO to page
Chapter/XXII..A~“Hospital”~in Hell...134
http://new-birth.net/booklet/Gone_West.pdf
Posted by one under god, Monday, 14 July 2014 9:29:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
it WILL bend towards justice
BillRiz,
Whose Justice ? The justice of those hypocrites who criticise others because they can't afford to keep an unwanted child or the justice of those who are unselfish enough not to bring a child into a world of misery ?
Evolution has not yet given humans a natural contraceptive so humans have to take drastic measures. If some people see it as a right to use modern medicine as an aid for females to get pregnant when nature fails then it should really work the other way round also !
Posted by individual, Monday, 14 July 2014 10:13:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy