The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The right to sexual fulfilment: a privileged gunman, misogyny and social comparisons > Comments

The right to sexual fulfilment: a privileged gunman, misogyny and social comparisons : Comments

By Rob Cover, published 26/5/2014

By any measure the Santa Barbara shooter was privileged, but apparently privilege isn't enough.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Hang on a sec Lego.
That brand of Hip Hop has little to nothing to do with Black people, it's entirely the creation of Jewish entrepreneurs like Jerry Heller and performers like NWA were "Uncle Toms", it's for that reason and the economic monopolies they wield in the music industry that there's this persistent under-current of anti semitism in Black Hip Hop.
Megadeth? Dave Mustaine is a Christian, the most controversial thing he's ever done is refuse to tour with Rob Halford of Judas Priest because he's a homosexual. Like most heavy metal groups Megadeth's lyrics are mostly centred on Anti War and Anti Authoritarian themes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AJYusGcF5M
Trent Reznor? No way, Nine Inch Nails won their 1998 Grammy for a song called "the Perfect Drug" which has nothing to do with misogyny, his songs are disturbing because they're about addiction, madness and worship of women as goddesses.
You may be thinking about their single "Closer" which is about a broken man being made whole by the sexual love of a woman, which I guess is timely eh? It's actually as if this track is written about Elliot Rodger, Imagine if he had had sex with a woman, would he have been any less insane afterwards?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eROTYeIyJg
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 31 May 2014 11:02:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day Jay, It seems you are a general denier, not only to my diagnosis. I've had a look at the whole of the posts. Glad to see Sueonline, an old adversary, putting up a first class post. many posts I find somewhat academic, eg Quoting eminent and other "authorities " on the subject. My comments are based on what I see and hear from Rodger and of course my own experience and knowledge.
I maintain that much of the scientific knowledge is overlooked when it comes to male sex problems. Many problems can be explained and treated by biochemical, hormones, Electro neurology, microbiology, even Acupuncture. But while women can do all sorts of things to their bodies, men are forbidden and thus have trouble solving their problems. Rolf Harris diagnosed his sex problem as "touchy, feely desire". Many other prominent men have also used this expression when caught in the "honey trap"
The reason is that men are treated like cattle by women. Women control sex and society. They always have and men just can't get equality.
Posted by laz91, Sunday, 1 June 2014 11:58:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi laz91

"My comments are based on what I see and hear from Rodger and of course my own experience and knowledge." While in the understanding of our wirings complexity, there is still no fool-proof method of which the every-day person like my self, can correctly identify of which plenty of warning signs were availably, and why was it ignored?

One point I'd like to add, is the effect of women's up-rising/female movement was an ingredient ....?

Jay

Elliot Rodger appears to also have had aspects of both types. One way of understanding him is to compare him to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Like Harris, Rodger was narcissistic. He wrote repeatedly about being “destined for greatness” and stated, “I am the ideal, magnificent gentleman.” Along with his narcissism, he was remarkably entitled. He believed that women owed him love and sex and when he was denied satisfaction, he called it an “injustice” and a “crime.” In his 137-page autobiography, he wrote about their “crime of not giving me the attention and adoration I so rightfully deserve!”.........Jay...Q..was Elliots upper high society/rich life, gave him a sense of no ladder to climb? or was he incapable of meeting his sexual confidents with the opposite sex.....or was there other dysfunctional problems from the same realms ? ....We hear quite often in Hollywood circles, very much of the same thing...Drugs/gay-feeling(or not to be able)/suicide/public image/size does matter/or just crying out deep in-side...for mummy and daddy, while nannies cared for his emotional values, then only realizing latter on what he was missing in the bigger parental picture?......Was it his height?.....

What religion was he?

Parents today all around the world are working more and some just might feel, their missing out on something.

Ka
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Sunday, 1 June 2014 3:38:47 PM
We hear it so often from all people in all walks of life, my son or daughter, father or mother, grandfather or grandmother showed no signs of doing this or that, of course they will do it if need be, it is that persons mind and no one can read it except that person who committed the act, in this case murder, Gay personnel hide their sexuality whether married or not, all the friends think they are heterosexual but the brain is hiding the secret, how many people have HIV-Aids but they are the only ones who know, their friends would not believe if told which then would make them gay or a druggie, did the pilot of 370 take all the passengers with him, he would not tell anyone if his brain was telling him to do this, c'mon folks we are all hiding this and that from everyone around us, don't tell me that any of you writers are not holding secrets that the rest of us know nothing about, perhaps some of you are knocking off a woman or man next door, but you are not going to disclose this information to anyone, we all hide by leading people up the garden path to think we are all sane and of course wouldn't do that, get real, even to killing people, it is your mind only. No one knows your thoughts except you.
Posted by Ojnab, Sunday, 1 June 2014 5:50:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy