The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The politics of abortion > Comments

The politics of abortion : Comments

By Bernard Gaynor, published 23/5/2014

This week's report that Family First will now look at withholding preferences from the Victorian Liberal Party makes perfect sense and is one that I applaud.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Keep politicians away from womens bodies!
Posted by mikk, Sunday, 25 May 2014 8:30:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Keep politicians away from womens bodies!
mikk,
Yes & do-gooders even further.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 25 May 2014 9:04:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Keep politicians away from womens bodies! '

keep butchers away from unborn children!
Posted by runner, Sunday, 25 May 2014 2:49:00 PM
>>)"?><>:{....cryptic:)of curse.?:{<>)(>:{?<:>"...equals...question.

Runner...I think I've answered your boggle:)

Kat>)
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Sunday, 25 May 2014 7:54:45 PM
>>)"?><>:{....cryptic:)of curse.?:{<>)(>:{?<:>"...equals...question.
Origins of Man,
Does that say do-gooders put your money where your mouth is ? I wonder if any of them understand that formula ? I have yet to see the do-gooders standing outside abortion clinics offering help & support for women who'd rather have an abortion rather than plant yet more unwanted human beings onto this already overcrowded planet.
Posted by individual, Monday, 26 May 2014 4:11:53 AM
Indy...its says a little more than that, and your point is in there. See, the equation on lets say rape/birth-defects/unaffordable-offspring/underage-pregnancies/genetically-problems as with runner/OUG/ETC...cost the system/personal/cares/a great deal of time and money, which these do-gooders as you refer to them/which are surely deprived of not only of common-sense..but the circumstances of which the planet simply can not sustain.

Indy....there's an old say for a new world....never argue with the idiotic simplifiers that think..9 billion and all will be...10 billion and everything will even better...and the system wont even see 11 billion, let alone jobs with 45 years of employment to build four walls and a roof...Indy...these people just have zero education or understandings......that's why their called sheepeople.

Indy...they cant even answer one of the simplest question on the planet....

Q...When your child leaves school, where is it going to go?

Lets see if the religious/do-gooders can answer that one.....

Remember Indy...their all waiting for GOD to come and pick them up:).......and this is haft the problem.

KAT
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 26 May 2014 2:31:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy