The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Multicultural Australia: what does that mean under Conservative Government? > Comments

Multicultural Australia: what does that mean under Conservative Government? : Comments

By Jatinder Kaur, published 21/3/2014

Today is the United Nations Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (21st March) and the 2014 theme is 'The Role of Leaders in Combating Racism and Racial Discrimination'.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. 15
  14. 16
  15. All
Dear Individual,

It is there. Scroll down to "Web Results" on that page
and the website is - "Inspiring tale of former refugee
Dr Munjed Al Muderis and War Hero ..."
click on it.

Dear Banjo,

This one's for you:

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/27036.html
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 9:25:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,
Thanks for the link, but it does not explain how we get practical benefits from 'diversity', or how we are 'enriched'

what the link does show is that we are less cohesive because of diversity and we are more vulnerable to ethnic conflict and ethnic crime.

Comments below the article also gave some interesting information about high immigratio
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 9:48:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Banjo,

The link shows more than you can see - obviously.
And that is something over which I have no control.
Therefore all I can do is suggest for you to
Google the subject of the "Economic advantages of
cultural diversity in Australia,"
and see for
yourself - if you can.

I'm done here.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 10:14:17 AM
Thank God for that. Or Allah.
Posted by Cody, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 11:14:56 AM
Dear Cody,

What a surprise - you've actually heard of Allah.

However, I must confess that reading your posts
is like being stoned to death with popcorn. You must
seriously try to do better. Give yourself a break -
look at the stars ever now and then -
instead of spending your time down in the pits.
You'll get a different out look.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 1:08:21 PM
Tsk Tsk. Stoning anybody to death with anything was never the intention. Go look in the mirror. Then look at your contradictions, then your grammar and spelling. Nothing you say makes any sense, it is convoluted, polysyllabic flatulence. BTW, they are my posts, not some vague reference to some nonentity with an unprounceable name.

Enjoy your shishkebab while reading whatever version of the koran tonight!

:-)
Posted by Cody, Tuesday, 25 March 2014 2:19:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14