The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: a stone's throw away from syria > Comments

Palestine: a stone's throw away from syria : Comments

By David Singer, published 18/3/2014

If the ABC and The Australian are serious about pursuing damage to children in the Middle East, when will they look at Syria?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dearest David S

I hereby express concern for the children in Syria and those Palestinian children even longer oppressed by Israel.

May I say that this is my last comment wasted on your repetitive rightwing Israeli-Likud Press Releases.

Good Luck

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 21 March 2014 4:21:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Plantagenet,

<<I hereby express concern for the children in Syria>>

I now understand how pesky lawyers can make innocent people admit to murdering their beloved grandmothers.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 21 March 2014 4:45:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

Your appalling lack of concern for the plight of 5.5 million children affected by the three year war in Syria is shameful.

Your family in Israel obviously disagree with you - or they would have packed up and sought greener pastures elsewhere - at least after seven Arab armies invaded Palestine in 1948 or after the Six Day War in 1967 or the Yom Kippur War in 1973 - not to mention the tens of thousands of rockets that have been fired indiscriminately into Israel since Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza in 2005.

Yet you want us to believe they remain there for one reason only - the advanced age of some of their family members.

You obviously expect other Israelis to serve in the Army to protect your family from the never ending declared intention of the Arabs to wipe Israel off the face of the map.

That mate includes your beloved family.

How did they manage to get out of serving in the Army when they turned 18?

No wonder you refuse to post under your real name. Your Israeli Hindu family would be thoroughly ashamed.

Indeed I now doubt you even have a Hindu family living in Israel after your latest post. Your claim is looking more and more like a gigantic hoax.

Why don't you get your family to write you a letter expressing their feelings about living in Israel for several generations and you can then publish it under your anonymous name?

How they manage to live on a daily basis in such a heinous society would make for interesting reading.

#plantagenet

Your feeble and pathetic response is too little too late and smacks of insincerity and indifference to the suffering of Syrian children highlighted in the UNICEF Report.

Why don't you join me in the call for the UN to end this carnage by imposing a cease fire by force - if the parties to the armed conflict and those supporting them refuse to do so within a specified time limit?
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 23 March 2014 8:09:39 AM
Dear David,

Yet more lawyer's tricks to try to get more information about my family, so it can lead you to find my identity behind the safety-veil offered by OnlineOpinion. Next would come litigation... or perhaps an envelope with deadly white powder in my letterbox.

Talking of gigantic hoaxes, the biggest in history is Judaism.
If you still believe in its central premise - that God chose your particular group of people, ordered them to stick together as a nation and promised them the land of Israel, then I see you as an innocent cult-victim. Otherwise you would be one of the perpetrators, seeking power and land by grand fraud.

But if you believe in this hoax, then you must also believe in its other aspects, including all the biblical commandments, presumably God-given. You would then also believe that the people of Israel have a mission and responsibility to spread morality among the nations. You would acknowledge that God didn't just give a blank cheque to the children of Israel, but had some expectations in return.

No privilege comes without responsibility: if the children of Israel were indeed chosen by God to lead the world in morality, to be a light unto the nations, then surely the level of expectation from them should be much higher than what one could expect from mere Ishmaelite Syrians.

May I remind you of the quote from the book "Lights" ("Orot") by Rabbi Kook, the founder of modern religious Zionism (page 156 in the original Hebrew version):

"The difference between the Jewish soul, in all its independence, inner desires, longings, character and standing, and the soul of all the Gentiles, on all of their levels, is greater and deeper than the difference between the soul of a man and the soul of an animal, for the difference in the latter case is one of quantity, while the difference in the first case is one of essential quality."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/supplement/so-daat-emet/en_gentiles5.html
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 23 March 2014 9:55:48 AM
#Yuyutsu

Keep spewing out your hate mate - now you are showing your truly disgusting Jew-hating persona.

Any soul like yours that is not prepared to give a damn about "5.5 billion(sic)anonymous children" in Syria is not the kind of soul I would like to possess.

How can you even spend time in Israel each year visiting your relatives and face these dastardly Jews? How do you get on buses, eat in restaurants and shop among Jews in a country where the majority population is overwhelmingly Jewish?

Uncle Yuyutsu - what an inspiration you must be to your poor oppressed family who have had to put up with so many millions of Jews each day for decades and who no doubt appreciate your annual visits in solidarity with your family's suffering - if even for just a few weeks.

What do you think should happen to all these Jews?

Get rid of them off the face of the earth - as Hitler tried to do - so that the "mere Ishmaelite Syrians" can continue to wipe each other out in a sickening orgy of carnage and murder whilst you avert your gaze and do or say nothing?

Thank God Jews do think differently to you.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israaid-to-send-team-to-bulgaria-to-help-syrian-refugees/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10697943/Israeli-doctor-treating-Syrians-says-snipers-deliberately-shoot-children-in-the-spine.html

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11221397

No wonder you want to continue to hide anonymously under a rock.

The best thing you can do is follow #plantaganet's example and make your last comment indeed your last comment.

If it gives you any satisfaction - I have never come across or been exposed to a more loathsome and vile Jew-hater than you.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 23 March 2014 2:28:38 PM
Dear David,

You misquote me as saying that I didn't give a damn about 5.5 billion anonymous children: I simply stated my preference for my own family.

The whole purpose of this article of yours is to divert attention from the problems facing ordinary Israelis (and Palestinians) at the hands of militant Jews, so to allow those militant Jews to do as they please under the cover of the unrelated Syrian plight. You could just as well say "look, a three-headed monkey on that tree" while you pick your fellow's pocket as they watch the tree instead of your hand.

I do not hate Jews - in fact some of my best friends are Jews: I have no reason to hate people just because they suffer from a congenital infection. I wish them all well, I wish them a long, good and peaceful life and I wish them all to be completely cured from the debilitating effects of that illness.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 23 March 2014 7:57:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy