The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > APEC, G20, COP21: the year of climate solutions? > Comments

APEC, G20, COP21: the year of climate solutions? : Comments

By Stewart Taggart, published 3/3/2014

A pipeline network stretching from Australia up into Asia could redefine markets and boost wealth and environmental outcomes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
TO ImajuliaNutter:

On the highly charitable assumption that you're not a fraud (a big leap), you can put down in LinkedIn your qualifications as you claim below:

"semi retired director of a successful private corporation, which uses fossil fuels and employs 8 people."

When you put that down with your name and a verifiable professional history, I'll be happy to interact with you.

Until then, you're just that: a fraud presenting a fictitious personal history --- undeserving of any attention and suitable for quarantine here where you can waste the fossil fuel industry's money by being ignored.
Posted by Stewart1111, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 7:10:26 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
STEWY..how screwy is this..coincidence..that you should find in one thread/YOUR THE ONLY ONE NOT GETTING PAID TO BLOG BY BIG PETROL..?

gee mate thinking isnt your strong POINT
YOUR CLEARLY GOING TO GET PAID A BIG PAYDAY..if you pull this effort off..but being nice dont seem in ya game plan

[HOW MANY heavily subsidized SOLAR CELLS [NEAR FREE]..HAVE YOU GOT on your roof too..PAYING YOU up to..60 CENTS a kilowatt?..

IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY REPLIED INSTEAD OF GOING DIRECTLY TO the big petro..CONSPIRACY theory..OUR OWN GREENIES WOULD HAVE JUMPED IN
BUT FUNNY ENOUGH You prevented everyone of them 12/16..DIE hard firm greenies from even posting..

think why you chased even your own away.

seriously mate..thinking dont seem your strong point
sadly that reflects poorly..on your ideas.

THE MORE you NAME CALL..THE LESS YOu are learning
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 7:47:40 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Stewart

You just libelled me. Do you want to be sued. It would waste everybodys time simply because you are obviously a poor journalist with no assets of worth..

Simply your site asked to detail status. None of it's options applied to me and I could not register.

You see I'm not employed, not a student nor ab job seeker. To enter your site I would need to claim to be one of those. The terms and conditions of your site are quite specific about dishonesty.

You really a silly little thing.
Posted by imajulianutter, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 5:01:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And you still have not answered my original question.

Lol
Posted by imajulianutter, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 5:05:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Asians want cheaper gas, let them invest in any pipeline.

If international companies want to pump Australian sourced gas through a pipeline to Asia, let them fund the pipeline.
Posted by imran, Wednesday, 5 March 2014 8:34:56 PM
hey stewart
here see some more of your ill
begotten/fruit..they wont satay bought off once your sceme to get us first world..to pay for your new cash cow/their too impoverished to build[and your mates arnt rich enough to build[cause THEYU CANT AFFORD THE COST OF YOUR ENERGY

your scheme if it lives
KILLS THE REST OF US..MATE YOUR A CLEVER GUY
BUT PUSHING TO REBUILD the world..by the enron scam..CANT BE ALLOWED TO WIN

AND WHAT WILL ENRON DO THIS TIME ARROUND
THEY BOUGHT DOWN BUILDING 7 THAT HAS ALL THE PROOF OF CRIME
BUT HECK NOW WE GOT GLOBAL SURVEILLANCE..[NO MORE SECRET backroom dealing..JOIN THE DOTS]..Where can they hide?

..finally many securities agencies
IN are recording the scam..IN REAL TIME
YOUR SCAM..IS ONLY THE TIP....OF A MASSIVE FRAUD

NOW..CHOSE..ya with us or with them?
STOP DREAMING OF HOW YOU GOING TO SPEND IT
FIRST YA NEED prove it...[then it needs be confirmed]
then is taking our cash..BY FRAUD THE ONLY WAY..OR JUst the fastest payday

you heard of proceeds of crime?
in time all shall be revealed..and that begotten by fraUD..NEVER GAINS CLEAr title..[so they spead the proof of their guilt..BUT WE CAN TELL LEADER FROM FOLLOWER/by their works..and every contact..is on record

again..its time to chose sides
how can these too poor to build their own infrastructure/pay the new price?

OH I GET IT/YOU BRIBE THEM TOO
BIG TOBACCO GAVE FREE FAGS..and yep you got ya freebies too[right?]

the bribes silence the opposition
but we got on record..who led from the FRONT.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6292&page=0
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 13 March 2014 10:14:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy