The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kerry confronts ghosts in state of confusion > Comments

Kerry confronts ghosts in state of confusion : Comments

By David Singer, published 21/2/2014

The Israeli authorities have blocked 70 patients from Gaza from entering Israel to receive medical treatment because their transfer documents were marked 'State of Palestine', officials told AFP on Wednesday

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Dear David,

My family (who now by-the-way consider themselves atheists), lived in Israel all their lives, the older members well before Israel's independence and yes, I did talk with them about Australia when it could be applicable, but I already detailed why they wouldn't listen to me and now surely one cannot expect anyone to just go and heartlessly leave their elderly parents behind in the winter of their life when they need support and can no longer travel. Also, you may well be aware that Australia itself does not welcome everyone so easily.

I already explained about the mechanism that Judaism uses to perpetuate itself - producing false documents that forge God's words and using those documents to 'prove' to its masses that there is no way out, that God is watching and will never allow them to escape from the nation. Those documents also include such dietary and other restrictions that are intended to prevent Jews from eating with others, thereby being influenced by different ideas and mixing up with them, which would dilute the nation.

Islam is not one nation, suffice you watch the conflict between Sunnis and Shiites as well as moderates and extremists within each.

Hinduism is not a nation or monolithic, but a pluralistic umbrella for a set of many religious practices and philosophies that emerged over 1000's of years in or around India with some elements loosely in common.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 28 February 2014 4:20:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

Fascinating story about your Hindu ( now atheist) Israeli family

When did they arrive in Palestine and what made them go there in the first place?

Did any of them serve in the Israeli Defence Forces?

What made them become atheists whilst you still identify as Hindu?

Have they ever thought of writing a book about their lives?

It would make a wonderful film or TV drama.

Family reunion is available in Australia and you should consult a migration advocate to see what can be done.

Are the elderly parents able to travel?

You must be very concerned for their safety.

Removing all the Jews from the West Bank will not guarantee your family's security.

No Jews lived in the West Bank and Gaza between 1948-1967 but the Arabs maintained a policy of not recognizing Israel and engaged in the most horrible acts of terrorism during that period.

When the Arabs commit acts of terrorism against Israelis they make no distinction between its Jewish, Moslem, Christian, Hindu or atheist citizens.

Are you able to sleep at night?
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 2 March 2014 9:18:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
the mud/slinger..[how do you sleep/david[ONE]<<..Fascinating story about your Hindu..(now atheist)..Israeli family>>..thats strike two

[govts/POLICE/COURTS..*cant even..ask tHIS/..NOT/EVEN YOU/MOSSAD SPOOKS..SEE FED/CON..116]..THIS AUSSIE FORUM..NEEDS FOLLOW CONSTITUTED LAW..[THIS AINT ISRAEL PAL]

When did..ANYOne..arrive/IS NONE/OF..YOUR BEESWAX EITHER

DITTO..<<..what made..them go..WHAT..*MAKES anyone..gO ANYWHERE

<<Did any of them serve>>you know..the LAW/NATURALLY.....THEY FOLLOW THE LAW..TOO.

<<What made them..become atheists>>[STILL/UNDER FED..RULE 116

<<whilst you still..identify as Hindu?>>..irrelivant/see rule 116..[this aint israel..wannabe copper

<<Have they ever/thought of writing..a book about their lives?
<<It would make a wonderful..film or TV drama.>>

mossad would print it?..[or just make sure they own..the rights/to control it..[suppress it]..re edit it..etc

gee..AS IF EVERYONE/DONT KNOW..<<..Family reunion is available>>

THAT SOUNDS./SO FAKE

<<..Are the elderly parents able to travel?>>

its..MPTR a matter..do they want/TO..[NO]..not are they..
i know/it might be difficult..for you to think/concieve
[that..others have will/choice..TOO..OR THAT.THEY NEED YOU FEIGNING TO CARE/BEYOND ..GETTING RID OF A FEW..MORE NON JEWS/AND AN EFFECTIVE SPEAKER FOR THEM..REMAINING...IN THEIR CHOSEN .family HOME.

STate the bleeding/obvious..<<..You must be..very concerned for their safety.>>and bolster..the implicit. threat

STATE THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS/BY..IMPOLITE threat?
<<..Removing all the Jews from the West Bank will not guarantee your family's security.>>

THEN FINISH OF..WITH A BIT OF PR..and..propaganda

<<..No Jews lived..in the West Bank..and Gaza between 1948-1967>>

how much..ya betting/on that being true?
what no..'secret agents/no spies/no converts/no useful idiots?

<<..but the Arabs>>

why cant you call them..Palestinians
when your real enemy is Saudi$%..BUT WAIT..YOUR LOT AND THE SAUDIES DID 911/SYRIA/IRAQ..LYBIA..georgia..etc etc
<<maintained a policy of not recognizing Israel>>
OHH DEAR DIDDUMS

<<..>>POT Kettle junk self deleted

<<..When the Arabs commit..acts of terrorism>>
its iNDIVIDUALS/only..NOT A RACE..committing../THE\..inhumanities ...<<..against Israelis they make no distinction..between its Jewish, Moslem,..Christian,..Hindu or atheist..*citizens.>>

and the last death..from pipe bomb was when?
when they blow up..the last bus/by mossad pushing..HOW MANY SET UP BY ZIONISTS..TO KEEP EVERYONE..IN FIGHT OR FLIGHT..
..your trolling the wrong dude david

I THINK..ITS THREATENING/IMPLICIT/COMPLICATE/brazenly glaringly
obviously intimidation..blatantly/patently..

BUT WASTED...ON ALL OF US.

ZIONS DAY Is dun*
no place to run
it will be fun
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 2 March 2014 10:00:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear David,

My family asks me how I can sleep at night with all those fires in Australia.

I would be more concerned about the impending, long overdue major earthquake that Israel expects.

The Iranian nuclear threat is also serious, though reduced at the moment after the change of regime in Iran and the collapse of Syria.

Palestinian terror can be a nuisance, but of all other things it is well lower on this list: Israel can easily defeat this kind of threat. Building the big wall has already done wonders in reducing terror and so would a similar permanent wall built over Israel's 1967 borders.
Of course one could be unfortunate enough to be hit, but many more people in Israel are hit by road accidents (and part of the well-known recklessness of Israeli drivers is due to the overall sense of arrogance born of the 1967 war).

The bottom line is, my family is happy in Israel, they don't want to leave and currently could not due to age, even if they wanted and were accepted by Australia. Also, some of them are farmers and feel attached to their land.

The main danger facing them, other than earthquakes, is internal, from Jews becoming more violent and intolerant and from the government lately making many new laws to enforce Jewish identity.

I do not advocate removing all the Jews from the West Bank. I remember the traumatic scenes from the evacuation of Gaza (I happened to be there at the time; despite having a limited number of shirts there I could not wear my orange ones because it would be interpreted as supporting the settlers...) and I don't want them repeated. The state of Israel should leave the place, but if any Jews wish to stay there, then it's their private business and they will be on their own. They could even create their own state there if they want - all that matters is that the state of Israel be out of there. In fact, Israel would do better without that bunch of extremist Jewish Jihadists.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 3 March 2014 1:52:16 PM
#Yuyutsu

Three questions about your family you overlooked answering:

1. When did they arrive in Palestine and what made them go there in the first place?

2. Did any of them serve in the Israeli Defence Forces?

3. What made them become atheists whilst you still identify as Hindu?
Posted by david singer, Monday, 3 March 2014 4:52:51 PM
Dear David,

As I said, I am not going to disclose any more information about my family. However, I can answer your first question:

<<1. When did they arrive in Palestine and what made them go there in the first place?>>

Each arrived according to their age, some very recently and others over 80 years ago. What made them go there in the first place was that their mothers' womb felt too narrow for their growing body, so they thought it was time to start breathing on their own and exploring the bigger world outside the womb.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 3 March 2014 5:01:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy