The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kerry confronts ghosts in state of confusion > Comments

Kerry confronts ghosts in state of confusion : Comments

By David Singer, published 21/2/2014

The Israeli authorities have blocked 70 patients from Gaza from entering Israel to receive medical treatment because their transfer documents were marked 'State of Palestine', officials told AFP on Wednesday

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
#Yuyutsu

Interesting that you identify yourself as a Hindhu.

Why do your family - who I assume are "ordinary Israelis" - continue living in Israel after being brainwashed and tricked as you allege?

Can't you convince them to leave this evil country and return to their country of origin? Why not?

You will not say if your family there are Jewish Israeli passport holders - so I cannot make any further comment.

Why do you go to such a country once a year? Why don't you impose a boycott on travelling there, spending your money there on god forbid products made by Jews - Zionists and ordinary - in that brainwashing and tricking country - whilst not buying products made by Jews - Zionists and ordinary - living in the West Bank half an hours drive away?

Have you ever commented anywhere on any forum on Hindhu-Moslem relations or Hindhu-Sikh relations?

Please refer me to any such comments.

Here is one old article on OLO that I think should interest you

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=2297

Here is a more recent one in the Washington Post that should surely excite your attention:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/hundreds-flee-homes-in-northern-india-following-hindu-muslim-clashes/2013/09/10/ed4916ca-1a1b-11e3-80ac-96205cacb45a_story.html

Here is another just out today:

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/partition-an-unfinished-oral-story/article5723009.ece

Please post a response to them and let me know when you have done so.

You are entitled to be fascinated with the Jewish-Arab conflict, be the prolific commentator you are and make the outrageous statements you do.

It would be reassuring to know you show the same interest and passion in relation to solving the serious problems confronting your fellow Hindhus.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 26 February 2014 9:07:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear David,

<<Why do your family - who I assume are "ordinary Israelis" - continue living in Israel after being brainwashed and tricked as you allege?>>

What a ridiculous proposal!

Why would they suddenly leave their homes which they built their whole lives, their farms, the trees they planted, their jobs, their schools, their friends, their whole human and physical network and especially their elderly who can no longer travel, in order to find and settle in a new place with different climate, customs, language, people and problems?

<<Please post a response to them and let me know when you have done so.>>

Sorry, as much as I possibly could contribute there, the time I can devote to the internet is limited so I cannot spread myself thin and care for the whole world. I have family in Israel, not in India, so my priority is clear.

It is not that I am "fascinated with the Jewish-Arab conflict" - I wish I never had to know about it, but I happen to be personally involved: I want my family to be safe (and myself while I visit them), I don't want them caught up in the fight for mad nationalistic objectives which are not theirs. The children in my family need not grow up and be brainwashed in the militaristic environment that was created by the 1967 war and of course we don't want them conscripted and risk their lives and limbs when they reach the age of 18, all that in the service of crooks and lunatics.

My family should be able to live a normal life free from the influence of both the Jewish and Arab/Muslim cults.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 26 February 2014 7:44:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

Your family in Israel could fall victim to Islamic violence - as happened to the Kashmiri Hindus referred to in the following article:

"There should be an international outcry on behalf of the near-extinction of the Hindus of Kashmir, an outcry at the United Nations about the Hindu refugees who were forced to flee Kashmir to escape horrific Islamic violence.

The Indian government is also afraid to confront the growing threat of Islamic terrorism. Now, only two-three thousand Hindu Kashmiris dare to remain; they are in a very dangerous situation.

Why is the world utterly indifferent to this—your—tragedy?

Because today, there is only one refugee group in the world that matters. It is the utterly imaginary group known as the "Palestinians." This group is composed of four to five generations of Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians, Iraqis, Bedu, and tribes who once lived in the Holy Land under the Romans, the Christians, the Turks, and the British but who themselves claimed no nationality until well after World War Two, when their so-called nationality became the justification for a terrorist campaign against the only Jewish state in the world.

This privileged group of refugees has been living on enormous world sympathy and on UN, European, and American funding; rather, their leaders have been living well on UNRWA funding and using the excess monies to wage a ruthless war against Israel.

The UN does not care about your people, the Hindu Kashmiris, who are facing extinction and who wish to return to peacefully practice their religion where their ancestors once lived and flourished. You are not demanding the exile of Muslim Kashmiris. But, like Jews and other infidel groups, you have been terrorized and persecuted by the intolerant practices of Islamic religious apartheid."
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11102#.Uw3ccPmSwlJ

Your family need to have secure and recognized borders to avoid the threat of Islamic violence - as Security Council Resolution 242 prescribes.

Perhaps it might have to include areas of the West Bank in which Jews live whom you detest.

Do you think your relatives will be safer from Islamic violence if these Jews are kicked out?
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 26 February 2014 10:29:15 PM
Dear David,

As you just demonstrated by the Kashmir example, you don't need to be a Jew in order to be persecuted by Muslims. You also don't need to be a Jew in order to defend yourself - so why be a Jew?

Judaism is based on lies, on the desecration of God's Holy Name and on intimidating its victims with the threat as if God expects them to belong to that nation and would punish them bitterly if they tried to leave. It tells its victims that Jews have a different (and superior) type of soul, so having been born Jewish there is no way out to get off that hook. Every nationalism is evil, but Judaism invented and deployed more sophisticated and more monstrous mechanisms to perpetuate itself than others, hence it is still in existence thousands of years later, but hopefully not for much longer.

So you can be an Israeli and continue to defend yourself as required without remaining a Jew; without believing that you have a special type of superior soul; without expecting a Messiah who will lead Israel to dominate all other nations; and without feeling that you need to expand your territory in order to hasten the coming of that Messiah.

As for the so-called 'Palestinians', you preach to the converted: I have no sympathy for either stupid Middle-Eastern tribes (though I have sympathy for those suffering under their control). Yet unlike Pakistan, the Palestinians are weak and pose no military threat - they could be defeated by Israel's military brass band, had the world allowed them to. But the world doesn't give Israel a free hand to defend itself - and rightly so because the world understands that Israel's motives are not purely security-based, but also include Jewish Messianic/territorial ambitions.

Once Israel proves, by withdrawing to its 1967 borders, that it no longer suffers from its Jewish territorial and superiority complex, the world will surely give it a free hand in defending itself against terror. That's what I would consider secure and recognised borders that would avoid the threat of Islamic violence.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 27 February 2014 12:46:57 AM
#To Yuyutsu

Truly amazing that you are quite happy for your Hindhu family to continue living in Israel despite your following statement:

"Judaism is based on lies, on the desecration of God's Holy Name and on intimidating its victims with the threat as if God expects them to belong to that nation and would punish them bitterly if they tried to leave. It tells its victims that Jews have a different (and superior) type of soul, so having been born Jewish there is no way out to get off that hook. Every nationalism is evil, but Judaism invented and deployed more sophisticated and more monstrous mechanisms to perpetuate itself than others, hence it is still in existence thousands of years later, but hopefully not for much longer."

Your family obviously disagree with you - or they would have left the Jewish State a long time ago.

How long has your Hindu family lived in Israel and how could they continue living there after your annual trips when no doubt you have expressed your above views to them?

You further state:

"Every nationalism is evil, but Judaism invented and deployed more sophisticated and more monstrous mechanisms to perpetuate itself than others, hence it is still in existence thousands of years later, but hopefully not for much longer."

What mechanisms has it employed to remain in existence for thousands of years?

What different mechanisms have Islam and Hinduism employed to remain in existence as long as they have?

Have you ever urged your family to apply to migrate to Australia for a better and safer life to that they obviously cannot enjoy in Israel?
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 27 February 2014 8:38:15 PM
david mudlsingers quote..<<>...how could they continue living there after your annual trips when no doubt you have expressed your above views to them?>>..

i know this might be hard for you to comprehend
but not everyone can just walkaway..from their home community..and start again..[YOU KEEP ON THROWING THE SAME QUESTIONS DAVID..they are old mate[now you been retold mate.]..thats why they continue LIVING THERE..HOW THEY CONTINUE LIVING THERE IS BY GODS GRACES MERCIES ALONE.

as to why kerry dont live therE..[IE CLOSER TO THE Topic]
id say kerry dont want to give up being a big fish in a big global pOND..TO..become a small fish..in a tiny secular microscopic michro-STATE.
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/02/26/close-the-eu-to-israeli-settlement-products/

you often omit..from your boasting re isra..
[taking el out of the latest mossad mess]
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/video/tom-sullivan/video-goes-viral-ukraine-nationalist-activist-attacking-prosecutor

here is one you should enjoy/you got more than the car industry
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-26/kerry-promises-ukraine-1-billion-bailout-detroit-not-so-much
http://www.altheadlines.com/corporate-welfare/
Posted by one under god, Friday, 28 February 2014 8:21:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy