The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Reef hysteria > Comments

Reef hysteria : Comments

By Cliff Hall, published 6/1/2014

The nearest coral reef to the dredge site is 40 kilometres away; a fast boat ride would take more than an hour. Imagine trying to swim that distance.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Kipp, I don't know where you live but here in QLD it was LABOR that privatised all the utilities.
Posted by Sparkyq, Monday, 6 January 2014 5:32:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"""Without the rich, who pays the most of the tax" And all the {of balance)...I think at least one body, was interested in 75% of all grossed, that of the rich, some would say.

Planet3
Posted by PLANET3, Monday, 6 January 2014 6:18:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Queensland! Oh! what a state, that means "I'm alright boys ...Take your cut !!"
Posted by Kipp, Tuesday, 7 January 2014 4:52:12 PM
Kipp...We are human...:)....leave the big stuff to us and to you:)...Trust me:)...their working on it:)......P/S....When I panic...you panic:)

Don't you just love this planet:)

planet3
Posted by PLANET3, Wednesday, 8 January 2014 5:12:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy