The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Making monks of women > Comments

Making monks of women : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 27/12/2013

Although women were given the right to vote back in 1932, they were never given the right to be ordained as a monk. There is nothing in the Thai constitution forbidding women becoming monks.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Whoops, should be, "there is a large Qld hospital where a lesbian mafia has allegedly run nursing FROM (not 'for') the local golf club for decades".
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 30 December 2013 5:30:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Onthebeach, you are a scream!

"Same old theme over and over for years on this forum and regardless of the patience of any who sought to redirect her with facts."

I hope you aren't including yourself as one of the patient ones?
Nor one with any facts?

I don't hate men at all, I just severely dislike men who hate women...like you.
Certainly You would be enough to push any woman into the 'monkhood'...
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 30 December 2013 9:59:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suseonline,

Yes, I am one of many who have been very patient with you. Most wouldn't care and would just give that stuff a swerve.

Please, as you have been advised to do many times before, go back through your posts on this thread and reverse the roles, substitute woman for man. Now do you see any problem?
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 30 December 2013 10:27:21 AM
Turning women into monks is a great idea!

Then they couldn't marry and spend the rest of their lives making the lives of most men a 24 hour-a-day misery.

Happy New Year!
Posted by David G, Tuesday, 31 December 2013 12:41:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David G,

That was very funny. A good way to finish a year.

You reminded me of something Russell Brand said, "I can’t believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I’m married. But now I’m a bloody good gardener."

Men soon learn to buy a longer hose too, to reach the furthest part of the backyard.

Happy New Year to you and all OLO members.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 31 December 2013 1:51:45 PM
Suseonline
I don't think onthebeach hates women I thinks he hates himself and projects.
Posted by cornonacob, Thursday, 2 January 2014 12:16:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy