The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Onus of proof and sex crimes > Comments

Onus of proof and sex crimes : Comments

By Rodney Crisp, published 4/12/2013

The sacrosanct principle of presumption of innocence is an effective means of guaranteeing legal immunity to sex offenders.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Thanks for that Banjo.
It is always good to see the truth of the matter there in black and white.

The truth is never enough for bitter people like Onthebeach and Dane though, as they prefer their own twisted logic...
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 7 December 2013 2:53:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To the charge that women make false claims of rape, the police are fully aware of that fact and police profilers have discovered that those women who make such claims usually have a long record of histrionic (attention seeking) behaviour.
Posted by LEGO, Saturday, 7 December 2013 6:05:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo, your stats are worthless. The domestic abuse industry has redefined abuse to mean anything women want it to.

Suse, you always fall back to name calling. It's all you have.
Posted by dane, Saturday, 7 December 2013 5:36:54 PM
Btw. Suse, if you want to see twisted logic, take a look at "Banjos" fist post.

Apparently it's ok for women with hurt feelings to accuse ex-boyfriends of rape, and that's just a risk they have to take 'like crossing a road'. And it was ok for for Natasha to falsely accuse her ex of rape because he hurt her feelings by the way he broke up with her.

Did you ever consider he might have broken up with her because she might have been an attention-seeking, histrionic, lying, vindictive b1tch? I mean, she did hope he would go to jail for many, many years and be falsely labelled a sex offender for the rest of his life all just because she had hurt 'feelings'.

And you say I have a twisted logic. What is wrong with you?
Posted by dane, Saturday, 7 December 2013 5:51:02 PM
Suseonline, "The truth is never enough for bitter people like Onthebeach and Dane though, as they prefer their own twisted logic"

Says the poster who demands that others always provide proof, but provides none herself, preferring to scoff and dismiss wherever facts get in road of her world view of hatred towards men and constantly blaming them and not the offenders themselves.

Banjo Paterson,

You have yet to mount any relevant argument to dispel the statistics and findings in the source I quoted.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 7 December 2013 5:59:55 PM
Dane and Onthebeach can't even look at crime statistics without immediately deciding they are 'rigged' by women and/or feminists to their own advantage!
Really?

Ooh, just look at all those nasty, clever women.

Would the male dominated criminal justice system, and their statisticians, really allow that do you think?

Open your eyes and look at the proof on any Australian Government crime statistics site without thinking of all the nasty women that obviously inhabit your own insular worlds.
I'm certainly not going to bother to look at these sites again, when I know what I will find.

I actually do feel a little sorry for the awful, angry existence you must struggle through...
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 7 December 2013 7:35:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy