The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > At the intersection > Comments

At the intersection : Comments

By Richard Stanton, published 20/11/2013

Tony Abbott can tinker, or he can go for something really big, beyond the campaign promises.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Individual, I tried very hard to imagine you with a brain.

I couldn't achieve that so, not wanting to give in, I tried to imagine you with half a brain!

Again I failed. So, I went for it! Imagine Individual without a brain, I said!

Eureka!

P.S. Unfortunately without a brain your head caved in. Don't blame me! Gravity did it!

P.P.S. Please write more comments. It doesn't matter if they are asinine, just as long as you do your best.
Posted by David G, Thursday, 21 November 2013 1:00:52 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pathetic and puerile David G. If you can't stick to the topic just shut up.
Posted by Sparkyq, Thursday, 21 November 2013 3:31:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David G,
if that's all you can muster then I'm still ahead of you. Now how about that picture of you & Poirot on the wheelbarrow ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 22 November 2013 8:01:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy