The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Anonymous Jew-hating cowards of the Internet > Comments

Anonymous Jew-hating cowards of the Internet : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/11/2013

The propensity of the Internet to become an uncontrolled vehicle for racial incitement has been allowed to escape under the radar. It is time that its capacity to so influence the minds of its readers was diminished.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All
you onthe wrong side of histery

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/historic-us-scholars-stand-with-palestinians-in-boycott-of-israel/

The people of Gaza suffer genocide under the Israeli-Egyptian siege
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/the-people-of-gaza-suffer-genocide.html

"The world has forgotten Gaza, its women and children. The blockade is as bad as the war; it's like a slow death for everyone in Gaza.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/the-people-of-gaza-suffer-genocide.html

We are paying the price for disputes between different powers. Isn't that shameful? The world has lost its humanity," - Attiyeh Abu Khousa resident of Gaza.
http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/gazas-humanitarian-crisis-deepens/
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/12/17/swell-of-boycotts-driving-israel-into-international-isolation/

At this time of year the mainstream media abounds with stories of how ordinary people across the world are preparing for the upcoming Christmas holiday. One story people will not hear about is the desperate plight of the 2 million people trapped within the Gaza Strip where malnutrition, darkness, cold and suffering abound.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 18 December 2013 6:26:57 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
hell0..david

out of courtesy..i..need inform..the host
that he is holding a party..at the gate

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152&page=0

where was built a cemetery..to cage
true evil[see the joy thread]

also..please..inform..your ..'watchers'
and make arrangements for ariel/sharom
[and i will provide..the media..

[plus..the spelllingus..that frees him]
[and thus frees us all

sharon..like obama..needs but the sign..of issiah
let/the horn..announce the prisoners free..and prepare re the re-pair

trust..those of the lamp stand
to resist that of the star

by the right sign
cometh..the right time*
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 22 December 2013 8:52:23 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
hi david..next year..your masters will know my name
i assure you

im CHALLENGING..the free*association..law
on new years eve..at the south bank[i will be comming
from the east/likely by train]..i will be wearing my true colours

my name will be under..my..biker name
[nightmare]..the signage holding on my colors..have symbolism
that will be tatood upon my flesh..just in case they try..to/take my colours..

the words on my patch..will include the words info wars
one under god then 178808..i expect my death./.by police man
somewhere around 11;11 pm..[so my father advises

my paternal/father..allows me to speak
my father spirit..insists i..speak

my father..was never meant to be a milker
[fod gods sake johnnie..i was a fully trained fitter turner and welder
your mother was a fully trained secretary..did the compulary 'womans subjects[[cooking sewing you know huse stuff]

i wont speak..of the two years in..boer-[farmer]..hell
but i met a sales man..and became a great salesman..your playing the album..now..that i..gave you for..'helping'..me in my shop[lulu[..is the one you..chose..[lul=penus]..a boere lul..is an..insult..but i know dad was pleased.

anyhow he wanted to join..into this australia..with his mates
[in..the rsl]..anyhow long story..short..you recall we went to nederland..[holland]

ya fader..but i have some news fader
on new years eve[at south bank]..ingoing to wear my bikie jacket
ya fader..im challanging..the free assosiatoion..LAW..

fader..please..
dont be like that
i..will play dead martin..and make you cry

yes i love you too..dad
it was good to see you..too
but dad..its something..ineed to do
they want me to explain..178808..yes father..i..know
but suicide by cop..isnt against the law..see you soonfather

yes iknow dad
of course i will father
[u2..what time?]..ok thanks dad

yep
me too
no..i.wont forget
tot siense fader..ya ya ik ook*

its been nice..working with you david
see you next year..[only alex jones can stop it.]
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 25 December 2013 7:05:49 PM
The story so far...
2 adults
one 3 year/old..and a dead bedoin
no jews were killed..yet
http://www.aljazeerah.info/News/2013/December/24%20n/Two%20Palestinian%20Civilians%20in%20Gaza,%20Including%203-Year-Old%20Girl,%20and%20Israeli%20Soldier%20Killed,%20in%20Attacks,%20December%2024,%202013.htm

A civilian worker for the Israeli Defense Ministry, reported ot have been Bedouin, was working on the apartheid fence when he was shot by a sniper, who escaped. No Palestinian groups have claimed responsibility. "Luckily" for Israel, this is all happening during Christmas, when the west is distracted by religious celebrations and not paying attention to Israel's wholly out-of-proportionate "response" to what looks like a classic false-flag operation to justify military strikes into Gaza.

Stop and think. Palestine is winning the public relations battle with Israel. The boycott movement is growing rapidly. The UN has recognized Palestine as a state, and the whole world condemns Israel's starvation blockade of Gaza as a crime against humanity. Palestine is not going to risk alienating world opinion with a single random shooting of a Bedouin. Such a shooting gains them nothing militarily or politically.

Israel, on the other hand, stands to gain a great deal by killing that Bedouin worker and blaming Palestine, even though the sniper got away and remains unidentified, to demonize Palestine in the eyes of the world and justify (at last count) 18 strikes into Gaza.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 25 December 2013 10:50:33 PM
ww walled in by Zionism
http://bit.ly/19SL0Ks

The Israelis claim that the monstrous Wall, also known as the apartheid Wall, is to protect it’s citizens from terrorist attack. But in reality it is carefully routed to bite deep into Palestinian territory in order to steal choice agricultural land and water resources, as well as to seize strategic landscape and communication features and disconnect Palestinian communities from their livelihoods and from each other.

noted the tokenism..from the nutty yahoo..a pathetic..'sign'
made worse by the settlements thing..and the shooting of/the bedoin

i can see why the father calls you lot stiffnecked
loose with ya lips and ya hips..ya silence speaks volumes

by your own messengers words..john 5;16-47

for them much decieved/by thyne words
matthew 5/7/23[john/7..pauls first corinthians 2/3/4/5/6.

james..is but a small book..try to read it all
but..a poor sign..is better than..none

see thyne masters 1/1/14..am/only
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 29 December 2013 7:57:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy