The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: Rudd And Carr tightlipped on anti-Jewish policy > Comments

Palestine: Rudd And Carr tightlipped on anti-Jewish policy : Comments

By David Singer, published 27/8/2013

Labor is divided on the legality of Israeli West Bank settlements.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
peter...i admire your stick-to-it-ness
but mate..your flogging a dead horse..think my brrr-other

the history..is mainly the work..of fiction
archeo-logical excavation..havnt confirmed the hype.

few of the events can be confirmed to have happened..
in the time..according to your owncalender..[even your own messiah..rejected by his own..is un-able..to be confirmed..definitively.]

every time g-d..offerd himself to you
your people yet again..peeved him off ..now you wage eternal war..in gods OWN..sacred lands

god needs build no wall
only..the invader builds his castles..his place off defense..dah fence

it belies all..your own..messiah..tried to..teach..
for god to return home..SIMPLY doas christ said to do

ie love god byloving other

to serve god..SERVE other
we get the god we de-serve

KNOW THY MASTERS voice=MERCY FULL../graceful/living/logical/

light sustaining life..
logus/logic

that via living ..we learn to love..other..[see god/good in other]
god..is the shorter version of good..war is bad/fear is bad

when will we SEE gods own people giving good BACK..to g-d

ahhh men
we even see El..in hell
and thats what you ...turned gods garden..into

colonization..n-one oh one
ahhh..please note how the lazy..holy men..[extremist's in dead word]..

are out breeding ...you true..intellectuals..
seeking peace not pieces..or are you?
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 12:32:24 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To #Houellbecq

If Labor Party and Rudd indeed have adopted the policy that denies Jews the legal right to live in the West Bank - it signals an anti-Jewish policy that voters should be aware of before casting their votes.

Labor and Rudd appear to be having an each way bet - getting Carr to announce it is their policy on the steps of the Lakemba Mosque to collect Moslem votes that might not otherwise go to Labor because of revulsion at its asylum seekers policy - then running for cover when exception is taken that the same policy is anti-Jewish for fear of losing the Jewish vote.

Rudd needs to clear up the confusion

Is the Lakemba Mosque Declaration Rudd's view and that of the Labor Party as Carr said it is - or was Carr fitting Rudd and the Labor Party with a policy they have not adopted?

#To Marilyn Shepherd

Talking to Jew haters like you who believe all Jews in Israel should be demonised and delegitimized is a waste of time.

I have decided that for every Jew-hating comment posted from now on - I will post something of interest about what Jews in Israel are achieving for your benefit as well as the other Jew haters out there.

Here is the first installment:

1. Two new Israeli devices help unconscious patients to breathe and to be fed intravenously.

2. Israeli scientists have discovered how to turn inedible plants into food crops.
·
3. Israel has built an accurate forecasting system to help put out forest fires.

To #Geoff of Perth

Another Jew hating comment.

Some things that have been done by Israelis for you:

1. New Israeli tendon helps athletes spring back into action.

2. Re-growing cartilage.

3. Generic alternative for brain tumor treatment.

To #imajulianutter

Here's three more for you:

1. A sensor that can detect pressure, temperature and humidity that can be applied to a prosthetic limb to give the wearer more life-like sensations.

2.Redesigning stents for brain and other blockages.

3.The world’s first ever kidney transplant between two living HIV carriers.

·
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 12:40:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
david
can i have some too

israel=a fiction..it invented nothing

david<<..I have decided..that for every Jew-hating comment>>

isnt that ISRAEL..hating comment..?..[con/meant?]

<<..posted from now on - I will post something of interest about what Jews*..in Israel..>

or jews generally..?

just so many ...just in..Hollywood..or Washington dc
Einstein to the many jews in show-buisnes/media/law/art/science..etc etc

yes the chosen people got so much talent
they dont..think..they..*need anyone else..right?

mein home camph
the 4 th reiche"

israel<<..are achieving..for your benefit
as well as the other Jew haters..out there>>

yeah..right..stux/virus
Armageddon

..<<..1. Two new Israeli devices
help unconscious patients to breathe and to be fed intravenously.>>

oh..is he still in a coma?
let the old solder go..be humane..for once..give him preace

no one hates jews*!*

we hate the liars..who think..statehood fictions*..as if real.
as jesuus said..let the dead tend the dead..love god by loving other.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 1:49:54 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Step 1. Collect underpants.
Step 2. ..........
Step 3. Profit!

Step 1. Australian Labor Party Makes vague policy outline statement
Step 2. ..........
Step 3. Israeli Jews are denied the right to live in the West Bank.
Posted by Houellebecq, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 5:11:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David, whilst Wikipedia is not a peer reviewed journal, its population statistics tend to be pretty good. About 6 million Jews in Israel out of some 14-15 million in the world depending on how you define a Jew.
This certainly qualifies for a large majority.
You are truly a dishonest man. I read your articles out of some masochistic desire to upset myself reading your lies.
You constantly conflate any criticism of the actions of the government of Israel with "Jew hatred" as you now like to call it. Obviously anti-Semite has lost its sting due to grotesque over use.
This conflation is the same as if you were to call me a racist for criticizing the government of Robert Mugabe. If I don't like his policies it must be because I hate blacks. Now you claim that Abbas demanding a sovereign Palestinian state does not have Israelis living in it actually means that "no Jews will be allowed to live in the West Bank".
You know, if you want to change peoples minds on this issue, you would be better off not accusing those who disagree with you of being Anti-semites or Jew Haters. It adds nothing to your arguments. Unlike yourself I am not a racial supremacist. I simply don't like the idea of millions of Palestinians living under a military occupation that has lasted over 40 years. Its an absolute disgrace that no Australian should be supportive of.
Posted by Rhys Jones, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 7:34:53 PM
3 more attacks
SYRIA demandsd investigation

The Syrian government is demanding that the United Nations immediately investigate three alleged chemical attacks carried out by rebel groups on the outskirts of Damascus last week, Syria’s envoy to the UN said.

Ambassador Bashar Jaafari said he had requested UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon that the team of experts currently in Damascus investigating an alleged use of chemical weapons last week also investigate these other attacks.

The attacks took place on August 22, 24 and 25 in Jobar, Sahnaya, and al-Bahariya, Bashar Jaafari told journalists Wednesday. The “militants” used toxic chemical gas against the Syrian army,

http://rt.com/news/syria-investigate-un-chemical-116/

[re the fauix march..the in-crowd own..it all
via a toxic fiatised lie..toxic money

http://12160.info/video/author-ron-macdonald-they-own-it-all-including-you-by-means-of?xg_source=activity

the other march..to war
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/the-neocon-march-on-damascus/63717/

the old rummy..talking of 911..secretly recorded
Rumsfeld On Tape..Terror Attack Could Restore Neo-Con Agenda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLuTQEL3ec

we are still marching on Saturday
as most of us got two jobs..yet no fear
http://intellihub.com/2013/08/27/war-syria-rallies-happening-saturday-august-31-worldwide/

no war powers ..mr president
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/14746-no-the-war-powers-act-does-not-authorize-unilateral-executive-preemptive-military-act

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/28/us-syria-crisis-israel-defences-idUSBRE97R0MQ20130828
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 29 August 2013 6:34:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14