The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is Carr's Lakemba Mosque declaration policy on the run? > Comments

Is Carr's Lakemba Mosque declaration policy on the run? : Comments

By David Singer, published 19/8/2013

If Bob Carr's legal advice on West Bank settlement had come from the A-G rather than DFAT it might have been correct.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Emperor, I beseech you to purchase one house brick. Write the name David on it and, in the future, address all your Singer-directed comments to the brick.

This will save you lots of time safe in the knowledge that you will have much more success in influencing the mind of the brick than the mind of the Singer!
Posted by David G, Friday, 23 August 2013 2:59:34 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hear you, DavidG. Mr Singer's mind is already captive and beyond engagement. I can see also that he uses the troll technique of demanding answers to nonsense questions until answering will put you in breach of even the very generous number of posts OLO allows, and that he has to earn his quota of Hasbara points. I'm at my limit now and will answer him before everyone's eyes have glazed over.

*Evidence that Australia has always, along with the rest of the world, accepted that the creeping annexation of the rest of Palestine is illegal? Once more: Has ratified Geneva Conventions. These prohibit occupier transferring its population to occupied territory. This applies no matter how much the Zionists wriggle with "Zones A, B and C" or with any other legalistic rubbish worthy of the horrible Dr Servatius. The current settlements in breach stand out like a pox in the map shown for example at
http://www.bobmay.info/images/westbanksettlementsmap.jpg

*Why was Carr foolish to express a belief that the Zionist enclave deserved to exist? Because race doesn't entitle anyone to a spare "homeland" at the expense of those who belong there by birthright whether directly or by demonstrable descent from identifiable individuals born there and exiled in breach of GC4 Article 49 Clause 1.

If the racists want to try to justify themselves with Servatius-style obfuscation in a public debate, they will lose further ground.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Friday, 23 August 2013 5:19:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#To Emperor Julian

Take David G's advice and talk to a brick. It will certainly agree with everything you say.

This will spare me asking you the same question over and over that you continue to refuse to answer.

To again refresh your memory - you stated:

"Australia has always, along with the rest of the world, accepted that the creeping annexation of the rest of Palestine is illegal."

My question to you was:

"Please specify when Australia adopted the policy you claim.

Please indicate:

1. Which Australian Government or Governments

2. On what dates

3. A reference to any document setting out the policy you claim that was actually adopted."

If you can't answer it Emperor- then get one of your manservants or maidservants to do so.

Perhaps you should also talk to Bob Carr who you obviously consider is as thick as a brick and tell him what a fool he is for saying:
"I've spoken to the Palestinian leadership, and we support their aspirations to have a Palestinian state in the context of a Middle East of peace. And that means respect for the right of Israel to exist."

Give him your reasons and be sure to run for cover when he throws the proverbial brick at you - that is if he is able to ascertain your real identity and coax you out from under your ugly cloak of anonymity.

Methinks the Emperor has no clothes.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 24 August 2013 10:33:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To Mr Singer: As you have yet again sought a repetition of what I have written several times already, I shall do so a FINAL time, although this may be automatically deleted by my exceeding my allowance answering your repeated denialist questions. When Australia, along with practically the entire world, ratified the Fourth Geneva Convention (GCIV) it was ratifying the statement that it is illegal (ILLEGAL, get it?) for an occupier to transfer its own nationals into territory it occupies. This means the creeping annexation of Palestine, shown plainly by the obscenity in the map at http://www.bobmay.info/images/westbanksettlementsmap.jpg , was and is ILLEGAL and Australian policy expressed in the ratification by the Menzies government in 1958 (my “1951” was wrong)of GCIV and never disavowed held it to be so. It remains.

Neither Bob Carr nor I claimed that Australian policy accepted that the Nakba was and is also illegal, and is so under GCIV Art. 49(1). This policy failure is more a recognition of the residual influence of the racist Israel lobby than of law.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Sunday, 25 August 2013 2:29:55 AM
To Emperor Julian

Thank goodness you have indicated this was your FiINAL attempt to answer my question in relation to a statement made by you that you have been unable to justify.

Repeating the same inane and irrelevant rubbish over and over again was getting very tedious.

Perhaps you can redeem yourself by getting Bob Carr to state he is completely in agreement with your latest whopper:

"Neither Bob Carr nor I claimed that Australian policy accepted that the Nakba was and is also illegal, and is so under GCIV Art. 49(1). This policy failure is more a recognition of the residual influence of the racist Israel lobby than of law."

When you get Bob Carr's reply - please post it here.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 25 August 2013 9:28:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy