The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Arms for peace in Syria? > Comments

Arms for peace in Syria? : Comments

By Gary Gambill, published 19/8/2013

Arming the rebels might bring the war to a close sooner by helping 'good guys' kill 'bad guys' more efficiently.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
As was mentioned in one of the comments, the principal of KISS, or Keep It Simple Stupid, is always worth remembering.
Fires are not put our with gasoline. So if the objective is not to put out the fire, why add gasoline. To keep the conflagration roaring? And why do that? Ask the Zionists. KISS
Posted by halduell, Monday, 19 August 2013 2:21:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
haldwell: Fires are not put our with gasoline.

Actually haldwell when they put out Oil Well Fires, they use expolsives. Food for thought.

haldwell: To keep the conflagration roaring? And why do that? Ask the Zionists. KISS.

So you hate Jews. Racist? "Why do that" Keep the fire raging? gets rid of a lot of fanatical Muslims that's why. Sounds like a good Idea to me. The less we'll eventually be forced to fight. Oh, I'm not a Jew or a Zionist whatever. Actually I've never met one but I have met plenty of Muslims & their barbaric religion frightens the $#!t out of me.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 19 August 2013 2:48:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@Jayb
No, I don't hate Jews. But as for Zionists, they scare the $#!t out of me. They scare the $#!t out of a lot of Jews as well. A look at what the columnists writing in the 972 Mag website are saying might be of interest.
Posted by halduell, Monday, 19 August 2013 3:10:51 PM
halduell,

I’d be interested in your interpretation of “Zionism” and why it is such a threat to you?

It could be that you see it as the political movement behind the formation of the state of Israel, in which case you might find some difficulty distinguishing this from Israel and Jews.

If you cannot successfully make that distinction, I’m going to call you out as a dangerous, racistist, religious bigot who not only besmirches Australia’s multi-ethnic tolerance, but a person who most deserves having their passport revoked, being charged and shipped to some other nation that demonizes Israel as much as you. You will have plenty of choices and I will personally offer council on whatever decisions you might make on your new country of choice.

The one thing Australia does not need at the moment is citizens like you. Please consider Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan or Somalia as your future residence.

I look forward to your explanation and please remember to engage the brain before operating gob. If you think Zionism is a threat to you, wait until you find out what Australians think of racists and religious bigots
Posted by spindoc, Monday, 19 August 2013 3:37:39 PM
Haldwell: But as for Zionists.

Are they the guys that bang their head on that brick wall all day & can't even have a pi$$ on that day of the week?

Any sort of fanatic (Islamist, funny Jews & weird Christians, etc.) & people (Mostly women) with head problems scare the $#!t out of me. Unpredictable.

I still say let 'em go for it, all good. No such thing as innocent women & children because they are all involved in moving arms around & supporting their side. As for the Israelis blowing up the rockets in Syria. They were destined for Israel via Hesbollah in Lebanon anyway. Good on 'em.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 19 August 2013 4:45:07 PM
@Jayb
At least we agree that all fanatics are scary critters. So why sell any of them arms? Just to help them kill each other? Surly we can do a bit better than that. And who knows, without arms and the ability to slaughter each other, they might just settle down and get on with their lives. There's enough silliness in the world as it is without arming nutters, no matter where said nutters come from.
Good nutters or bad nutters - there's a silly distinction in itself.
Posted by halduell, Monday, 19 August 2013 5:05:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy