The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Carni-copia – a meat eaters dream or a burger with the lot > Comments

Carni-copia – a meat eaters dream or a burger with the lot : Comments

By Roger Kalla, published 13/8/2013

In vitro cultures could allow Macca's to sell PETA-approved, environmentally friendly burgers topped off with a tick from the Heart Foundation.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Yep Stezza, rolling down hill yelling Weeeeee is great fun, but the horse is much better for going up hill, as I must admit is the car.

One other advantage of the horse I forgot to mention, particularly if you are into show jumpers, is you don't have to get out to open the gate, you can jump them.

This may indicate how old I'm getting, I can't imagine having one of those automatic gate openers
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 16 August 2013 1:45:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You might be interested to read Danny Katz take on the burghers of Tecoma. The column appeared in The Age 4 days ago and seems to have been inspired by this article in Onlineopinion. At least he is talking about white rhino burgers and the leafy outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/the-good-burghers-of-tecoma-make-a-meal-of-the-no-fry-zone-20130816-2s28t.html

I didn't know that Tecoma was the Nimbin of Victoria but there you are...
Posted by sten, Wednesday, 21 August 2013 4:12:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy