The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine - Kerry's confidentiality curtain comes crashing down > Comments

Palestine - Kerry's confidentiality curtain comes crashing down : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/8/2013

What is particularly intriguing is whether Secretary of State Kerry's reported remarks to the congressmen amount to cherry picking of parts of the Bush letter.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
David Trollsinger

You're carrying your personal animosity from one thread to another, that's dangerously like trolling, actually I've never been trolled by the author of an OLO article before, it's rather disturbing. BTW you haven't answered my earlier question as to your association with the IDF--Would you, or have you, put on the uniform? Please consider the following question, to which country is your primary loyalty, Israel or Australia, or perhaps a third country?

You remind me of the Black Knight in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", if you're not familiar with the reference, here it is--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno
Posted by mac, Saturday, 10 August 2013 10:48:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Singer cites dates for election of Haniyeh and Abbas and claims they have forfeited authority to represent Palestine. While it is true that Moslems don’t do democracy very well even when it suits them to go through the formalities of electrons this is not why there have been no elections since Hamas won the legislative election of 2006. Abbas, acting on instructions from his Israeli handlers, has issued presidential decrees preventing Gaza and the rest of Palestine from exercising the power conferred on them by the popular vote. In any event the Zionists are sticking their snouts in between the Bantustans of Palestine to control travel between them. Elections in all Palestine, including the Zionist settler enclave, are grossly rigged with millions of people entitled by birthright to vote being excluded.

On another matter I draw attention to the two questions which Mr Singer is arrogantly repeating to Mac. The first is one Mac had clearly answered before the troll even asked it. The second bespeaks the effrontery expected of an IDF soldier or a prosecutor in a Zionist kangaroo court. I am reminded that there in another person who should join Bradley Manning, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden in the honour roll of whistleblowers uncovering major corrupt malfeasance: Mordechai Vanunu.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Saturday, 10 August 2013 3:25:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#To mac

I did not answer your question because you asked it in the following form:
" Are you an armchair Zionist or have you been a member of the IDF, or would you join the organisation in the future? Treat that as rhetorical,"

Now you take on the hurt air of the Black Knight and ask:
"BTW you haven't answered my earlier question as to your association with the IDF--Would you, or have you, put on the uniform?"

You never wanted an answer in the first place and now make out I wouldn't answer your question.

Pretty pathetic performance.

Although the question you ask has nothing to do with the content of my article - I am happy to answer it as follows:

I have never been a member of the IDF. If I were an Israeli citizen I would comply with the law of Israel and do military service if required by the law to do so.

Now will you answer the two questions I have been putting to you that you refuse to answer:

1. Do you believe that Israel has the right to continue to exist as the Jewish national home?

2. Is your name Russell Walton?

#To Emperor Julian

You state:
"Elections in all Palestine, including the Zionist settler enclave, are grossly rigged with millions of people entitled by birthright to vote being excluded."

What evidence do you have to support your claim that elections in Israel are rigged?

It is nice to see you trying to help #mac out of his refusal to answer the question I put to him. With respect he has failed to answer the question - which I again repeat for your edification:

"Do you believe that Israel has the right to continue to exist as the Jewish national home?

#mac still has to answer that question.

What is your answer to that question Emperor Julian?
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 10 August 2013 7:49:56 PM
Mr Singer asked me two questions.

#1. What is my evidence that elections in Israel are rigged?

ANSWER: About 4 million exiles. I don't have a breakup of which ones' birthright is in territory occupied by Israel and which ones' birthright is in the Bantustans but they are all being excluded from the electoral rolls overall. Excluding people from electoral rolls on racial grounds is, as in Boer South Africa, rigging ballots.

#2: Do you believe that Israel has the right to continue to exist as the Jewish national home?

SHORT ANSWER: No.

MY ANSWER WITH REASONS: Only a race of born Übermenschen has such a right. There is no such race on earth. Claiming to be such is as contemptible on behalf of Jews as on behalf of any other race.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Sunday, 11 August 2013 1:22:17 AM
David Singer,

EJ isn't "helping me out", he, like most people can identify a troll when he sees one.

Unfortunately you've been trained in our dysfunctional, adversarial, rentier legal system.

"Although the question you ask has nothing to do with the content of my article - I am happy to answer it as follows:" (Neither do some of the questions you've asked me, such as my name) You haven't answered it completely, presumably on the grounds of self-incrimination, I'm referring to my question in regard to "primary loyalties".

As to your question-

"Do you believe that Israel has the right to continue to exist as the Jewish national home?"

I've already answered that question in principle in regard to the nation state of Israel

(1)(a) The question is far too ambiguous- if the term "jewish national home" refers to the current culture of Israel with a Jewish ruling caste and the racist policy of semi-apartheid status for Palestinians--the answer is "no". However, an answer in the negative doesn't imply that Israel should disappear from history, so don't get excited and start off on a tangent, the remedy is reform.

(1)(b) If the term is defined as a liberal democratic state where Jews happen to constitute a majority of the population and who are not entitled to superior political or social status simply because they're Jews, the answer is "yes".

Yes, that's my name, so what.

Another word of advice, be very careful about glibly calling any critic of Israel a "jew Hater", it's deeply offensive to any person who, like me, many years ago, actually encountered real Jew haters -- veterans of the Nazi war machine.
Posted by mac, Sunday, 11 August 2013 10:10:33 AM
#Emperor Julian

The four million exiles you refer to have never been citizens of Israel - and until they are they will have no right to vote. No one in Australia or anywhere else in the world has a right to vote until he becomes a citizen and enrolls to vote.

To suggest that the elections in Israel are rigged for that reason is nonsensical - which puts it in the same league as most of your comments.

Thank you for at least being honest in wanting to see the disappearance of the Jewish State. It helps explain why you make the generalized and unsubstantiated claims that you do and then cannot justify them when called on to do so.

Hatred does that to people.
Posted by david singer, Monday, 12 August 2013 4:31:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy